Funny memes

I figured it was a video game. I started out with Atari and quit somewhere around Super Mario and Duck Hunt but couldn’t tell you much about the video game evolution after that. Now ALAYBOY, he could write a book, lol.
duck hunt and super mario are awesome... :)... and they are the whole reason i was able to discover the oldest first version of legend of zelda when i first joined this family.... ... coz at that time they already had the next generation - the snes - super nintendo system with a much more advanced legend of zelda game... (a link to the past... which i immediately started playing after i completed the first one)..... ... but they still had the old system hooked up to the television because they loved playing duck hunt..... ...most of the newer game systems all have hunting games on them - but none of them compare to the old classic duck hunt....:cool:.

Did you see that story a week or two ago about a bunch of people who really did follow Google Maps down a dirt road/trail and several of them got stuck?

There's a good story like that every so often. My favourites are the ones who end up driving into lakes. The nice lady in the box said to drive straight, and clearly she knows what she's talking about.

Sometimes, though the technology is actually evil.

There's a good story like that every so often. My favourites are the ones who end up driving into lakes. The nice lady in the box said to drive straight, and clearly she knows what she's talking about.

Sometimes, though the technology is actually evil.
in about 2011 we followed Google Maps in rural VA, even though it was taking us "over the mountain." Finally, at one point, it had us turning into someone's driveway.