Funny memes

Needs more bacon...

If that cheese was gravy, you'd have poutine, eh?🇨🇦
Never heard of poutine til today, but after googling I see why, seems it’s a regional (Northern) thang.

Never heard of poutine til today, but after googling I see why, seems it’s a regional (Northern) thang.
It's a Canadian thang, eh!?

Our resident Cannuck doesn't seem to care much about indoctrinating us about that aspect of Canadian society. 😁

I work with a guy who is French Canadian; straight from Montreal. He operated a food truck where he sold poutine. I'm guessing it was the real thing... It was tasty.

Last edited:

That region being Quebec, specifically.

Basic poutine is French fries covered in fresh cheddar cheese curds and a gravy that's supposed to be a mixture of beef and chicken. You can get all sorts of variations, with added bacon, Montreal smoked meat, and various other stuff. It's delicious, but it's a heart attack on a plate.

That region being Quebec, specifically.

Basic poutine is French fries covered in fresh cheddar cheese curds and a gravy that's supposed to be a mixture of beef and chicken. You can get all sorts of variations, with added bacon, Montreal smoked meat, and various other stuff. It's delicious, but it's a heart attack on a plate.
I used to roll up to a Jack in the Box drive thru and order "massive coronary on a bun". Everyone understood I was ordering an "Ultimate Bacon Double Cheeseburger". (I didn't even have to type the whole phrase on this reply. My auto complete knew exactly what I was going to type.)

A local pub serves up poutine "Idaho style". They use tater tots and since fresh cheese curds are hard to come by around here, they drizzle nacho cheese with a hint of jalapeno over it. The gravy is to die for, though.