Funny memes

i don;t even remember now what the original ad for hyles anderson college said.... .. i just remember seeing somebody post it on the old don elbourne forum in a pro hyles thread - and i couldn;t resist making corrections.... . especially after my dad told me about hyles and his infamous comb-over... (that nobody at hac dared talk about)..... 😁

but something that confused me when i first joined that forum was who this guy in the vintage brown and white picture was bent over with his hand in the air.... i found out later it was a famous preacher named billy sunday... .. but when i first saw it occured to me that if you put a stick in his hand he would look like an LA cop beating rodney king... . so of course i had to mess with that picture too.... .. some people thought it was hilarious... . but many others did not appreciate it....

2wws.jpg

Last edited:
i use to lie about my age to get into the theater on a childs ticket..... i did it until i was 16 years old.... ... but then one day
my friends wanted to go see an R rated movie and so i pulled out my ID to show the ticket teller.... i didn;t realize she was
the same lady i had told i was still under 12 just the week before...:oops:... she had been suspicious of me for a long time already...
but the look she gave me that day not only reminded me of who she was, but also told me my days of cheap movie tickets was over....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
i use to lie about my age to get into the theater on a childs ticket..... i did it until i was 16 years old.... ... but then one day
my friends wanted to go see an R rated movie and so i pulled out my ID to show the ticket teller.... i didn;t realize she was
the same lady i had told i was still under 12 just the week before...:oops:... she had been suspicious of me for a long time already...
but the look she gave me that day not only reminded me of who she was, but also told me my days of cheap movie tickets was over....:rolleyes:
Ouch.