Going to Denver This Weekend

You might be interested to know I haven't consulted a thesaurus once since becoming active again
OK, so you’re just odd.
I know, I know. You'll call me a liar, but I have to tell you, there is no veiled threat here, or in any of my posts. The disproportionate onus on me to have every grace present when interacting with you means taking extra measures to ensure you can't misconstrue my words and feel threatened.
I never claimed I felt threatened.
Do you need a hug, too?
Nope.
While thinking on that, you might want to link me to the thread you started. I'll be home Tuesday.
You’re a big boy, find it. It’s called “Ekklesian’s Debate Thread.”

Are you jealous, Scott?

Calm down. No one is trying to steal your schtick. ;)
You couldn't steal anyone's "schtick" if you tried. Again, "Ekk," don't flatter yourself into believing you're something you're definitely not.

yep... he;s a very droll troll..... ..who i think might be a christadelphian.... a cult of pseudo-intellectualism based on christianity... but who ultimately deny the diety of Christ....

Now, to be fair, Ekklesian DID give an explanation of what he believes. I have to say I believe he MIGHT be a Christian. An arrogant one, but it's possible that he/she is saved. Fair is fair when it comes to this subject. I'm not going to question his salvation unless he gives a totally secular answer on it, which he hasn't.

Now, to be fair, Ekklesian DID give an explanation of what he believes. I have to say I believe he MIGHT be a Christian. An arrogant one, but it's possible that he/she is saved. Fair is fair when it comes to this subject. I'm not going to question his salvation unless he gives a totally secular answer on it, which he hasn't.
i;ll be fair.... and give him the benefit of the doubt that he might actually be saved.... based on his latest answer...... .. but that still leaves a lot of questions..... and leaves me to wonder why someone who shifts from one identity to the other... .. is so coy and sketchy with answers to other questions... and plays this hide and seek game concerning who he has been in the past.. can so callously call me a liar and an imaginator when i have gone by the same name for 18 years here... (my real middle name).... and have never hidden who i am.. .. or hidden who i am related to.... . (which is someone who was also on the forums.. and who several people who attended HAC in the 1970s knows).... ....

Last edited:
i;ll be fair.... and give him the benefit of the doubt that he might actually be saved.... based on his latest answer...... .. but that still leaves a lot of questions..... and leaves me to wonder why someone who shifts from one identity to the other... .. is so coy and sketchy with answers to other questions... and plays this hide and seek game concerning who he has been in the past.. can so callously call me a liar and an imaginator when i have gone by the same name for 18 years here... (my real middle name).... and have never hidden who i am.. .. or hidden who i am related to.... . (which is someone who was also on the forums.. and who several people who attended HAC in the 1970s knows).... ....
I'll give you that! You have indeed gone by the same name...I have only used two or three different names, and that's just to help me keep the many different forums I participate in separate. Most here still know who I am, and if they ask if I'm the same person who posts on another site, I will readily acknowledge such. It's pretty easy to figure out who I am, and there's a good reason for that. I don't really give a flying dip who knows who I am.