Going to Denver This Weekend

case in point. #18
wow.... your ability to project is worthy of a bidenesque democrat...... ... but since you seem to be memory challenged on this.. let me remind you.......

first you made a foul accusation without cause or evidence... .... then you called me a liar multiple times... also with cause or evidence... ..... then you became vile and creepy in your responses in ways only predatory men talk to females..... ... you got slammed for all of it... and came back with veiled threats against other forum members.... .... .... and now ..here you are.... playing the victim - crying how you think you were wronged ...and how you should have the right to a measured or "proportionate" response to your vile and unprovoked offenses.......

very typical troll behavior.... so the way i look at it... suggesting you look for a meal like other trolls do... under a bridge.... was me being nice....... .i could have said something like.."average joes suggestion to you wouldn;t work because colorado has laws against cannibalism".... . but i didn;t want to take it that far......

Last edited:
Case in point. #18
Don't flatter yourself. You're far from "angelic" unless it's one of Hell's Angels...Your father the devil is looking for you. And as far as you eating at the outhouse...that's probably factual with all the manure you spread around here.

wow.... your ability to project is worthy of a bidenesque democrat...... ... but since you seem to be memory challenged on this.. let me remind you.......

first you made a foul accusation without cause or evidence... .... then you called me a liar multiple times... also with cause or evidence... ..... then you became vile and creepy in your responses in ways only predatory men talk to females...... ... you got slammed for all of it... and came back with veiled threats against other forum members.... .... .... and now ..here you are.... playing the victim - crying how you think you were wronged ...and you have the right to some kind of measured or proportionate response to your vile and unprovoked offenses.......
Perhaps you could enumerate them?
very typical troll behavior.... so the way i look at it... suggesting you look for a meal like other trolls do... under a bridge.... was me being nice....... .i could have said something like.."average joes suggestion to you wouldn;t work because colorado has laws against cannibalism".... . but i didn;t want to take it that far......

And yet you did.

Oh. And ANOTHER example. #18

Don't flatter yourself. You're far from "angelic" unless it's one of Hell's Angels...Your father the devil is looking for you. And as far as you eating at the outhouse...that's probably factual with all the manure you spread around here.
And yet another case in point. #18

Last edited:
I haven't seen you give a "fact" yet. The only thing I've heard is the farts from your keyboard. How was your supper at "Ye Old Toy Toy?!"
Just stopped in a moment to duly admire the intellectual prowess on display here. I must have touched a chord with you. As I am only one here required to be wholly angelic, I extend my deepest apologies and most humbly ask your divine forgiveness for shining the light on your true character.

Just stopped in a moment to duly admire the intellectual prowess on display here. I must have touched a chord with you. As I am only one here required to be wholly angelic, I extend my deepest apologies and most humbly ask your divine forgiveness for shining the light on your true character.
Do you talk to people like this in real life, or is this just your pseudo-intellectual online shtick?

My "true character?" You've truly deceived yourself into thinking you're Gabriel or Michael, haven't you, Ekk? You're more than likely a part of "Legion." That's the only "angelic" being you could be. Deceive yourself a little more, please. We'd all like to watch it. ;)

Why are you talking like someone who thinks it makes them sound smart?

He’s good with a thesaurus, but that’s about it.
You might be interested to know I haven't consulted a thesaurus once since becoming active again.

I know, I know. You'll call me a liar, but I have to tell you, there is no veiled threat here, or in any of my posts. The disproportionate onus on me to have every grace present when interacting with you means taking extra measures to ensure you can't misconstrue my words and feel threatened.

Do you need a hug, too?

While thinking on that, you might want to link me to the thread you started. I'll be home Tuesday.

I'm on the Baptist Board, and then I was on a site a year or so ago called online baptist. Both seem to be a little too stringent for my taste. I've got friends still on both sites. I am also on Christian Forums. Still, all are too regulated and have far to little honest, open interaction. I was on the original FFF, then they hybrid for a while, and then this one. The original was something of beauty but got to be loaded with trolls as well. Still, at least those trolls were somewhat funny and weren't always out of control as they are here.
I might be incorrect, but it seems all the forums you mentioned are IFB related/leaning/owned. Is that correct? Do these forums tend to be uniquely IFB as opposed to, say, Southern Baptist? I can see how they might be, since, obviously, IFB are lacking the cohesion of an umbrella organization like that of the SB churches.