Got Ekklesian Pegged...

Starlifter

Elect
Reaction score
I remember who Ekklesian is now.
On the old FFF, there was a poster who started doing exactly what Ekk is doing now, posting a bunch of nonsense threads that have nothing to do with FFF topics. Essentially what he's trying to do is clutter up the forum with junk, eventually choking it, causing other posters to lose interest. Eventually, the forum dies from disinterest.

On the old FFF, there was a poster who started doing exactly what Ekk is doing now, posting a bunch of nonsense threads that have nothing to do with FFF topics. Essentially what he's trying to do is clutter up the forum with junk, eventually choking it, causing other posters to lose interest. Eventually, the forum dies from disinterest.
Could be…he joined a year or so ago. I took a look at his older posts and basically all he was posting on here was Covid conspiracy posts. However, recently he switched gears and apparently wants everyone to believe in pre-Medieval astronomy.

Yep, that's why I made mention of him as "The Braying Ass." This was his award (for others as well when they did these things) that I would give on the FFF. Ekk was usually one who would win it...but after he stopped his nonsense, I stopped the award. I'm pretty sure he was involved with the one who tried to assist the idiot who was implicated in the "denial of service" that the FFF was hit with.

Essentially what he's trying to do is clutter up the forum with junk, eventually choking it, causing other posters to lose interest. Eventually, the forum dies from disinterest.
We will stop him if that starts to happen.

Could be…he joined a year or so ago. I took a look at his older posts and basically all he was posting on here was Covid conspiracy posts.
I posted factual and reliable reporting actually. And I still post the occasional article on it. I haven't switched gears.
However, recently he switched gears and apparently wants everyone to believe in pre-Medieval astronomy.
If by premedieval you mean biblical, I at least want to discuss it. Whether you accept it or not doesn't matter a whole lot. And not astronomy per se--cosmology. Astronomy is about the observations. Cosmology is the interpretation.

But it's not the only thing. I'll discuss anything biblical, but there is VERY little of that started here. Most of it is just indictment of various fundies and fundy churches, and God help the individual who might suggest there's enough culpability to share. And that's why the forum would be dying.

Explain what you mean by that? A forum for anything not related to the topics on this forum?
Perhaps the only time I’ve actually agreed with an Ekklesian post. Yes, a section for just current events (assuming that’s what he meant by “news”) would be a nice addition. It would probably be used far more than some of the college forums on here that haven’t been touched in several years, in some cases.

It's really NOT that bad of an idea, except that eKKK would probably use it to help push his garbled ideologies on unsuspecting people.

Dying? This place ain't dying. It's hoppin.
Ekk needs to go find Vince Massi, and they can both mope together. Vince also thinks that without his personal intervention, this forum would be dead; and Vince also is a bore who likes the sound of his own voice.

He talks about wanting to discuss biblical things. I do too, but the fringe theories he's spouting aren't even interesting. If we wanted to discuss things like, oh say, whether there is a millenial kingdom on earth, or what your view is on limited atonement or the legitimacy of Tongues as Initial Evidence? Those would be great topics, just to name a few. But he's a bore.
I can multitask. Christ's Kingdom is eternal. The 'Millennial Kingdom', so called by Premillennialists, is temporal. So the Premillennialists have missed the mark by miles.

Everyone believes in limited atonement. The debate is on the limiter, God or man.

Tongues? The least of the gifts elevated by carnal thinking to supremacy. Idolatry at its best.

Au contraire. I've ignored the most boorish of the forum.

Also, I have a job and a life.
Does this mean you've stopped talking to yourself? EEEEEEEaaaaawwwww! Your life must be pretty boring...especially if you consider others "boorish!" LOL Another "Braying Ass" of the day award to eKKK!