Got Ekklesian Pegged...

Dying? This place ain't dying. It's hoppin.
Even if it isn't the most popular site, I have this designed to be self-funded until Communism fully takes over. ;)
Special thanks to Ransom for his consistent overseeing of the moderation. I go in "spurts" as I am heavily working on Social Media and traveling to promote my business.

The main feature of this forum, due to its history, is the large crowd from Hyles. This forum revived and kept alive (with iterations in the midst) the Hyles forum of the past.

The main feature of this forum, due to its history, is the large crowd from Hyles. This forum revived and kept alive (with iterations in the midst) the Hyles forum of the past.
I’ve never met a Hyles graduate, but I’ve met a handful of Bob Jones graduates. I don’t even really consider Liberty University “fundamental” anymore, but a couple of them as well.

True. The discussions around Hyles have been huge. I went to Maranatha right after Hyles broke off from them around 90-95. Had several Hyles grads as friends. Not that many of them come here much though. Back in the 2004-2006 time period, they were here all day every day. What happened.
My understanding is it was a hurricane... The OG owner is in Louisiana. A hurricane caused him to focus elsewhere. (Ransom probably knows better).

Today, we are hurricane proofed. If a hurricane comes (I am in Gulf Shores, Alabama), I gather my goats and chickens. Load up my diesel truck. Hook up my RV and move out of danger. This site will remain running on multiple servers throughout the world. I will log back in when when I resettle. It takes me 30 minutes from deciding to move and getting on the road.

My understanding is it was a hurricane... The OG owner is in Louisiana. A hurricane caused him to focus elsewhere. (Ransom probably knows better).

Today, we are hurricane proofed. If a hurricane comes (I am in Gulf Shores, Alabama), I gather my goats and chickens. Load up my diesel truck. Hook up my RV and move out of danger. This site will remain running on multiple servers throughout the world. I will log back in when when I resettle. It takes me 30 minutes from deciding to move and getting on the road.

it was hurricane katrina... i was online on the old forum when it went down.... the owner was living in southern louisiana and a few days later reported even his church was destroyed by the storm...... .. in the next few days when we clicked on the forum a picture of an empty warehouse appeared saying the forum would be back soon ... but of course it never did.... the A.T. forum started up a few weeks later and most everybody joined it..... it lasted for many years... then this one was started after that one became overun with bots.. spammers.. and trolls....

Hurricane Katrina, specifically. The OG owner is the pastor of a church in Mississsippi, near the Louisiana border. His town was basically destroyed by the hurricane, and he has spent years helping to rebuild.

True. The discussions around Hyles have been huge. I went to Maranatha right after Hyles broke off from them around 90-95. Had several Hyles grads as friends. Not that many of them come here much though. Back in the 2004-2006 time period, they were here all day every day. What happened.
I wasn't aware the you went to MBU....I was there back in 1982-83. Always wanted to go back, but, the Lord seemed to close the doors every time. Would like to go back to visit the campus and some friends there anyhow! Did you know Jerry and Karen Bond who worked at the university?

I can multitask. Christ's Kingdom is eternal. The 'Millennial Kingdom', so called by Premillennialists, is temporal. So the Premillennialists have missed the mark by miles.

Everyone believes in limited atonement. The debate is on the limiter, God or man.

Tongues? The least of the gifts elevated by carnal thinking to supremacy. Idolatry at its best.
As for your blanket statement about premillennialists...some definitely are off the mark...yet, others aren't. Maybe YOU are the one who is off the mark...you seem to think more highly of yourself than you ought to, and this makes you look like a "Braying Ass." The award goes to you once again!

I remember who Ekklesian is now.
On the old FFF, there was a poster who started doing exactly what Ekk is doing now, posting a bunch of nonsense threads that have nothing to do with FFF topics. Essentially what he's trying to do is clutter up the forum with junk, eventually choking it, causing other posters to lose interest. Eventually, the forum dies from disinterest.
He's doing it again today.

I remember who Ekklesian is now.
On the old FFF, there was a poster who started doing exactly what Ekk is doing now, posting a bunch of nonsense threads that have nothing to do with FFF topics. Essentially what he's trying to do is clutter up the forum with junk, eventually choking it, causing other posters to lose interest. Eventually, the forum dies from disinterest.
LOL. I started three new threads today. If that "chokes" a forum, then the problem isn't I. 😇

LOL. I started three new threads today. If that "chokes" a forum, then the problem isn't I. 😇
I think people here are bored with you, Jackass! You DEFINITELY are the problem. And being disruptive is in your nature. You've proven it time and again. You're NO ANGEL either...if you were, your halo would be made out of used toilet paper!