HAC/FBCH staff/faculty now serving elsewhere

bgwilkinson said:
How about Bob Gray he was one of the first security guards hired by John Olsen, HAC's very first security guard.
Wonder if he told about his security guard experiences in his sermons?
In those days the security guards tools were his Tee Shirt that said Security and his trusty baseball bat.
The start of the enduring & long lasting title of "A bunch of Barney Fifes."

Bill Boyd also deceased. Bad blood here too.

bgwilkinson said:
Larry Bullard took over sailor ministry from Roy Moffitt.
In 1986 Larry wanted to pastor so he went to Texas and took over a church in Groves Texas.
Is that what it's called when someone gets caught messing around & was shuffled off to another unsuspecting church..................by you know who.

fishinnut said:
bgwilkinson said:
Larry Bullard took over sailor ministry from Roy Moffitt.
In 1986 Larry wanted to pastor so he went to Texas and took over a church in Groves Texas.
Is that what it's called when someone gets caught messing around & was shuffled off to another unsuspecting church..................by you know who.

Yes, our church has had extreme sex problems among the assistant pastors for many years. It is so sad.

Jeff Owens, very high strung decided he wanted to pastor, so he moved out East, believe he has bounced around a lot since then.
Grass is not really greener on the other side.

Don Boyd HB High School principal, serving in heaven.

Bob Marshall, has church in Dyer and is still brokering roofing materials.

Mike Sisson HB Grade School principal serving in heaven.

John Olsen HAC's first security guard and campus host, serving in heaven.

Darrell Moore, don't know where he is.

Chris Tefft has a church in New England.
Faith Baptist Church of Plymouth County
Carver, Ma.

church_picture_home_page.jpg

Fred Mooney was HBHS athletic director and coach he is now serving the Lord as head coach at Marquette Catholic High School in Michigan City. We were so happy for him.

Vickie and Fred
19756798_10159040691450523_7221267907128086251_n.jpg

We are so Catholic at FBCH Fred could go there and not skip a beat. We have virtually the same Bibles. The original Douay and the original King James have the same 80 books and Nearly the same textual additions. Catholics are very happy using the KJV as they are almost identical. FBCH is so close to being Catholic it's scary.

Quoted from

http://mqtblazers.com/2017/04/21/garletts-accepts-assistant-superintendent-position-at-greencastle-mooney-promoted-to-head-coach-2/

Garletts Accepts Assistant Superintendent Position at Greencastle; Mooney Promoted to Head Coach

Following Garletts? resignation, assistant coach Fred Mooney was promoted to head coach.

Mooney brings a wealth of coaching experience to the head table. He wore numerous hats in his 35 years at Hammond Baptist High School. Mooney served as athletic director all 35 years in addition to a 16-year stint as head boys? basketball coach (410-106), an 11-year run as varsity football coach (51-37), two seasons as the junior varsity basketball coach (27-3), and 11 seasons as a junior high basketball coach (152-19). Over his three-plus decades with the Swordsmen, Mooney collected 640 wins.

The Hammond native retired from Hammond Baptist in March of 2011 ? but returned to the game later that calendar year as an assistant coach on Garletts? staff at Marquette Catholic.

?It?s every athletic director?s dream to have such a high-caliber person capable of making this transition so smooth. Fred?s character and values align precisely with what we?re trying to do here at Marquette. His coaching acumen is the cherry on top. We could have scoured the entire state of Indiana and not found a better candidate than Fred,? Collignon said.

Mooney is a 1978 graduate of Hyles Anderson College and a proud husband to Vickie. The two have been married for over 40 years and have four children: Ruth, Rachel, Timothy, and Todd. They also have seven grandchildren: Reagan, Brit, Lucas, Olivia, Connor, Reese, and Mathew.

?Winning is important and you always want to put your kids in a position to succeed; that?s my goal. And it starts by winning their hearts. I want to build solid relationships. When it all shakes out, basketball is just a game, but the character traits last a lifetime,? Mooney said.

Here is Fred and his team. Fred is in the back row 4th from the right.

cb53a7faa9a9de6f-RegionalTitle-640x348.jpg

bgwilkinson said:
Vickie and Fred

Wearing shorts!!  WHAT!?!

Oh my...OH MY!.....Call 911!

So thankful the photo doesn't show their feet.

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE!!  Oh, the compromise.....

bgwilkinson said:
Fred Mooney was HBHS athletic director and coach he is now serving the Lord as head coach at Marquette Catholic High School in Michigan City. We were so happy for him.

Vickie and Fred

Why would you be happy that a guy left a Baptist ministry to coach at a Catholic high school?

RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Vickie and Fred

Why would you be happy that a guy left a Baptist ministry to coach at a Catholic high school?

Or a guy who left Chick fil A to work at McDonalds...

Tarheel Baptist said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Vickie and Fred

Well, Chick Fil A does taste better and the atmosphere is much nicer!  8)

16KJV11 said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
RAIDER said:
bgwilkinson said:

Vickie and Fred

Well, Chick Fil A does taste better and the atmosphere is much nicer!  8)

And they have Frosted Lemonade!

And their employees seem happy...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

How weird that a person's personal life choice is put on display as if it is anyone else's concern. When I recently spoke with F. Mooney, he said, "I know a lot of people don't understand how or why I can coach at a Catholic school..." I interjected, "Let your light so shine..." and he agreed. We attend the same church and our pastor also advised him much the same.  So it is a happy thing that he has a good job, is respected, well-thought of and knows why & with Whom he is doing what he is doing.