Hacker Memorabilia Photo Posting!

RAIDER

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
On the old FFF I started a thread for us to post photos of HAC memorabilia that we still have.  Recently Teri has found some gems which she posted pictures of on the Picker Thread.  Actually, that thread is for items you wish to sell.  This thread will be for posting photos of items that you still have from HAC.  Dig through that attic, basement, and those old boxes and post away!

RAIDER said:
On the old FFF I started a thread for us to post photos of HAC memorabilia that we still have.  Recently Teri has found some gems which she posted pictures of on the Picker Thread.  Actually, that thread is for items you wish to sell.  This thread will be for posting photos of items that you still have from HAC.  Dig through that attic, basement, and those old boxes and post away!

I am NOT deleting my picker posts!!!!  Someone offered me a million dollars for the whole lot, but I turned them down.

I may make some time to post here.

I have tons of pictures.  Just wait.

BCH!!!  Use this thread.

I recently uncovered of all things a cigar box containing FBCH bulletins from 1987 when they were celebrating their centennial. To be honest this was the only time in my 6 years at FBCH that the bulletin was remotely interesting. Each week had a picture of some occasion from the past and yes there was an FBCH before Bro. Hyles. Can't wait to find time to scan and post.

Looking forward to seeing your memorabilia, BCH!

I'm looking forward to seeing things on this thread.

Ok...

I will start.

Once there are three (Raider's magic number) comments about this picture, I will post another one.

4-18-2009105813PM.jpg

Teri in NC said:
Ok...

I will start.

Once there are three (Raider's magic number) comments about this picture, I will post another one.

4-18-2009105813PM.jpg

1) Mousse

Baptist City Holdout said:
I recently uncovered of all things a cigar box containing FBCH bulletins from 1987 when they were celebrating their centennial. To be honest this was the only time in my 6 years at FBCH that the bulletin was remotely interesting. Each week had a picture of some occasion from the past and yes there was an FBCH before Bro. Hyles. Can't wait to find time to scan and post.

Definitely looking forward to this.....my family was there during this time.

Teri in NC said:
Ok...

I will start.

4-18-2009105813PM.jpg

Daaaaavy.....Daaaaavy Crockett!!

^ That looks like Charles Hand on the far right.  He passed away last week.  He's the reason my parents came to FBC in the early 60's. 

Least of These said:
^ That looks like Charles Hand on the far right.  He passed away last week.  He's the reason my parents came to FBC in the early 60's.
Sho nuff

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

Least of These said:

Probably so. I always enjoyed hearing about the '59ers and old timers - the real people that were the church before the day of HAC.

A work in progress. Help Teri!

Our last Sunday at FBCH August 9, 1987
They were celebrating their centennial.

1987%2008%2009.jpg

I'll take the easy one.

That's John R Rice in the middle. (4 from the right)

sword said:
Our last Sunday at FBCH August 9, 1987
They were celebrating their centennial.
1987%2008%2009.jpg
I suspect that's Jack Hyles next to JRR. (3rd from the right)
I'll take the easy one.

Teri in NC said:
Great job BCH!  That is an impressive piece of memorabilia!

I've got a cigar box full of them. Now if I can remember exactly how I did it!

It can be tough to remember anything at your age.; )