He is......the most interesting Hacker in the world!

He bottled the smell in the stairway outside the men's bathroom at FBCH................and it became the number one selling air freshener in the nation.

He cannot honestly say that the only thing he hates worse than getting a standing ovation is not getting a standing ovation, for he has only received standing ovations.

RAIDER said:
He bottled the smell in the stairway outside the men's bathroom at FBCH................and it became the number one selling air freshener in the nation.
That's good!

Sharks have a week dedicated to him.  :)

The last 4 digits of his SS number are 1611. 

The question has never been asked, "Who's going to fill his chair?" because no one would ever think themselves worthy of filling his chair.

He once approached a weeping willow on the HAC campus and made it laugh.

He once gave Sprunger demerits for failing hair check!

He once walked past Sprunger and Laurent's hair check while sporting a ponytail and was never stopped.

His Thompson Chain was chained to a fuy named Thompson for security.

He once won the Tour de France, but was disqualified for riding a unicycle.

Jack Hyles is coming back from the dead to preach his funeral sermon when the time comes!

He once taught a HB science class where he showed the students how to start a fire with only dental floss and water.

RAIDER said:
He once won the Tour de France, but was disqualified for riding a unicycle.
But he still won, and now unicycles are required in the Tour!!

Haklo

He doesn't use playing cards, but he once won the World Series of Poker using an Uno deck.

He was both a Hacker and an HBer......at the same time.

He can walk in knee-deep mud and his socks will still come out stark white.

When he walks by the lake the geese bow in respect.

RAIDER said:
He was both a Hacker and an HBer......at the same time.

It IS me!  My folks had me taking the Sat night class and Sun night class and summer school classes while I was still in HB!