He kissed orthodoxy goodbye.

Ransom said:
HammondCheese said:
No, Legion...  I stand by my word.

Suuuuuuure you stand by your word.

Whatever. You're nothing but a small-IQ, short-tempered Fundanderthal who throws a wobbly like a toddler and issues idle threats you can't carry out. Your only purpose for existence is being laughed at.
Oh, foolish Canadian...  I think you have a fetish for me.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HammondCheese said:

Said the guy who was screeching for my address just a few posts ago.

What an idiot.

First you threaten violence, now you're using sexual innuendo, and that means you're about one post from calling me gay. LOL.

Ransom said:
HammondCheese said:

Said the guy who was screeching for my address just a few posts ago.

What an idiot.

First you threaten violence, now you're using sexual innuendo, and that means you're about one post from calling me gay. LOL.
Here we go...popcorn and soda at the ready.

Ransom said:
HammondCheese said:

I did not use a sexual innuendo, you incompetent boy.  I said I think you LITERALLY have a sexual desire for me.

48ffaf3ccfa0b173ce3d3a2840fd76d2.jpg

HammondCheese said:
I did not use a sexual innuendo, you incompetent boy.  I said I think you LITERALLY have a sexual desire for me.

What did I say? One post exactly.

HammondCheese said:
Ransom said:
HammondCheese said:
It's called demon possession...  SMH

Your mom is called demon possession, MoonCheese.
WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME THIS F-TARD'S ADDRESS SO I CAN GO BEAT HIS ASS TO A BLOODY PULP?!?!?!  (Not sorry about the language AT ALL!)

I will hunt you down, Ransom, you Satanic, demon-posessed POS!  And when I said 'bloody', you can take that LITERALLY, you stupid F!  Don't you EVER talk about my Mom like that!!!!!!!

Your verbiage reveals your heart...not seeing much of the fruit of the Spirit in this reply.  Besides that you do know its against the law to literally threaten someone on the internet.  You don't appreciate Ransom's jab at you, I get that, but you need not lose your countenance over it.

Meanwhile back on topic:

Josh Harris is unqualified and so is false teacher Steven Furtick.

Twisted said:
T-Bone said:
I get that, but you need not loose your countenance over it.

"Lose"

grammar-nazi-meme-generator-spell-it-right-911265.giF
LOL...watch it brother, they will have to tighten those restraints...LOL.  Fixed it for you!

Oh, good, it's Steve Furtick - we're back on subject.  The fighting's done, it's time for fun:

https://babylonbee.com/news/steven-furtick-preaches-entire-sermon-good-hes-preaching

Steven Furtick is a false teacher. He's a carnal preacher that uses the prosperity gospel and carnal needs (rock n roll music and free money giveaways) to get people into his megachurch.

Here is Todd Friel calling out false teacher Furtick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmjigXKSpA

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Steven Furtick is a false teacher.

You sure about that? I mean, you've only told us 6.023 x 1023 times already. ::)

Public service announcement: Good trolls or sock puppets are funny and entertaining, not boring one-string banjos.

Ransom said:
Fixed your link for you:

What is Happening in Christianity?

Good stuff. This especially stood out, as Marty Sampson was the first person that came to mind when I started reading his article:

I just read today in a renown worship leader?s statement, ?How could a God of love send people to hell? No one talks about it.? As if he is the first person to ask this? Brother, you are not that unique. The church has wrestled with this for 1500 years. Literally. Everybody talks about it. Children talk about it in Sunday school. There?s like a billion books written on the topic. Just because you don?t get the answer you want doesn?t mean that we are unwilling to wrestle with it.

Sampson also asked about various other issues: the existence of evil, contradictions in the Bible, claiming also that "no one talks about it." As Cooper writes, Christians have been wrestling with these issues and others for centuries. Apropos to the question of a loving God sending people to hell, back in 2001, I heard  D. A. Carson give a lecture series on hermeneutics, during which he recounted a story about a talk he had given about the Christian faith. During the Q&A, a young woman came to the mike and asked, "But, Dr. Carson, what about the Hindus?" His sarcastic answer to her (demonstrating an appropriate application of Proverbs 26:5) was something like, "Oh, no, I never thought of that. I'll have to start all over again!" His non-sarcastic follow-up (demonstrating an appropriate application of Proverbs 26:4) was to admonish her for thinking Christians had never had to work through these problems.

Frankly, though, this somehow doesn't surprise me coming from someone with Sampson's background. He's part of Hillsong Church, which is part of the "second wave" of the charismatic movement. When you think of Hillsong, you think of worship songs of the kind Sampson himself has written. You don't think of an intellectually vigorous Christianity. Sampson may very well honestly believe no one is talking about these things. He inhabits a happy-clappy neo-Pentecostal bubble.

Sampson later clarified that he hadn't lost his faith, but was definitely wavering.

Doesn't look like he's wavering anymore.

"'To the CHURCH of Jesus Christ, I forgive you, and I LOVE you. I've got tears running down my face because it's so true. I adore you Christians. I love you SO MUCH. That's all,' he wrote.

"'It was amazing being one of you, but I'm not any more.'"

Source

Ransom said:
Sampson later clarified that he hadn't lost his faith, but was definitely wavering.

"'To the CHURCH of Jesus Christ, I forgive you, and I LOVE you. I've got tears running down my face because it's so true. I adore you Christians. I love you SO MUCH. That's all,' he wrote.

Source

Another "professor" that's never been a "possessor".

Discernment is a lost ability, it appears.  Tarheel's a good example.

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Steven Furtick is a false teacher. He's a carnal preacher that uses the prosperity gospel and carnal needs (rock n roll music and free money giveaways) to get people into his megachurch.

Here is Todd Friel calling out false teacher Furtick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dmjigXKSpA
Wikipedia says that Steven Furtick graduated from a Southern Baptist College.

Twisted said:
Ransom said:

Source

Another "professor" that's never been a "possessor".

Discernment is a lost ability, it appears.  Tarheel's a good example.

I don't mind living rent free in your psyche, but how do I compare to an apostate.
Because, unlike you, I'm not a disciple of Ruckman or Riplinger?

Joshua Harris just won't go away. By persuading young Christians to stop dating, he may have done permanent demographic damage to the fundamentalist/evangelical movement in America. Less dating means fewer marriages. Fewer marriages means fewer children born into fundamentalist Christianity. Now Josh is taking a more direct approach to the destruction of Christianity - he is offering a course on how to kiss Christianity goodbye and charging $275 for it. Detractors say there is no need to send $275 to Josh - the Devil is offering the same course, free of charge.

Josh Harris offering ‘deconstruction’ class on faith for $275 | U.S. News | The Christian Post

Joshua Harris just won't go away. By persuading young Christians to stop dating, he may have done permanent demographic damage to the fundamentalist/evangelical movement in America. Less dating means fewer marriages. Fewer marriages means fewer children born into fundamentalist Christianity. Now Josh is taking a more direct approach to the destruction of Christianity - he is offering a course on how to kiss Christianity goodbye and charging $275 for it. Detractors say there is no need to send $275 to Josh - the Devil is offering the same course, free of charge.

Josh Harris offering ‘deconstruction’ class on faith for $275 | U.S. News | The Christian Post
So he's teaching people how to live like most Christians now.

Harris is now with the "Homosexuals Are Going to Heaven" movement along with Ray Boltz/Blaine Bartel/Brian Houston/Carl Lentz. Also looks like new soyboy snowflake David Platt is also joining that since he's involved with Black Lives Matter with new heretics and anti white racists Matt Chandler and John Piper.