Hello, Folks!

The treatment of others, particularly those who are oppressed.

I don't need a Bible to tell me that murder or raping a child is wrong. Atheists don't either.
Where does your moral compass come from? Basic principles of morality exist in every cultural society you can point to. Not only that, everyone agrees on these basic principles. EVERYONE agrees it is wrong to lie, cheat, steal, or to commit murder including those who have never had a Christian missionary darken their path!

An atheist may be able to say he has morals but he hasn't the slightest clue as to why!

Anyway, welcome back. Deconstructed. Interesting term and concept. I'm a Calvinist, so you never were constructed, just architected.
Smellin' Coffee used to be a "Calvie" too believe it or not! I know this because I used to be a "Free Willy" when I first came aboard here and we have had more than a few arguments over this!

The problem with our "Coffee Smellin" friend here is that he has failed to "Make his calling and election sure!" He also will not be able to stand before God on the day of judgment wagging his finger saying "God didn't elect me!"

Sad thing is that the Smellin' Coffee way back then was spot on in his soteriological views as I recall.

I wonder if SC is more of a Starbucks or Dutch Brothers kinda guy these days? We also have a Tim Hortons coming soon here so I guess there are a few Canadians in our midst speaking with a Texas accent?