Hephzibah House closed?

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
Seeing reports on Facebook that Hephzibah House is finally closed.

Is it true?

What reason did they give for closing (if they said at all)?

brianb

Registered
Reaction score
Seeing reports on Facebook that Hephzibah House is finally closed.

Is it true?

What reason did they give for closing (if they said at all)?
They couldn't get insurance for the school anymore. Now they are working on a ministry to families instead.

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
It's true. Hephzibah House is now officially closed, but Ron wants us to keep sending money anyway, and he will graciously accept any and all invitations for him to come speak at churches and collect a love offering.
No photo description available.

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
So, they shut down a ministry that no doubt inflicted traumatic stress on many young women, only to open a ministry to those suffering from PTSD? Alrighty then. I guess they would be experts in identifying causes of PTSD.

Ransom

Calvinist Mole
Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
So, they shut down a ministry that no doubt inflicted traumatic stress on many young women, only to open a ministry to those suffering from PTSD? Alrighty then. I guess they would be experts in identifying causes of PTSD.
Is there a note that priority will be given to their previous inmates?

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
I suspect that Ron Williams will attempt to morph into a different "ministry" that propagates the same old principle, so beloved by many IFB preachers and donors, that the laymen-serfs are not going to turn out right unless they are tightly controlled, abused and bullied by the IFB clergy.

"Beatings will continue until morale improves."

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score
You could have the Imam from Hezbollah House minister at your church...

brianb

Registered
Reaction score
What is Armed Forces Baptist Missions? It looks like they are behind the PTSD ministry and it has little to do with Ron Williams just the same church. It could be something like Reformers Unanymous.

Last edited:

Jubal Sackett

Registered
Reaction score
It's about time!!! I hope that they'll learn that adults don't bully so easy.

Jubal Sackett

illinoisguy

Registered
Reaction score
Douglas Carragher, Director of Armed Forces Baptist Mission, has issued this statement: "AFBM is not partnering with Ron Williams, Believers Baptist Church or Hephzibah House to start a camp. That information is incorrect."

Ron Williams' son Benjamin Williams posted that information on his Truth About Hephzibah Facebook page, and added this comment:

"I was sent information today to reveal this letter sent to an individual who contacted AFBM to inquire as to whether or not AFBM is truly partnering with HH. This was the response he received. So my question is simple. Who is being a liar and who is telling the truth? AFBM is vehemently denying any involvement in taking over this campus, in fact AFBM didn't even know what was going on according to them. So this appears to be classic misdirection. Remember all the assets are under an Incorporation. The thousands of dollars in food, supplies tools etc can easily be swiped by staff and Williams family located on the campus and that is my guess what will happen knowing how my father works. The incorporation is completely run by a board of non other than Ron Williams and loyal Williams family members. This is prime property and is worth in the millions. I am hoping they can be stopped from transferring assets etc. That being said, I know there is a significant amount of assets that are untraceable and will disappear. In the meantime blind loyal IFB churches will continue to send money.
"In the meantime the staff at HH will be sitting at a massive empty campus filled with supplies and massive storage of food. While asking for money to keep the utilities paid."