Hooray for science!

There's a tradition I started with my kids and now moving to my grand daughters. When they successfully toilet train, I puy diapers on both our heads, and we have the diaper dance to celebrate.

Ransom said:
RevBob said:
I aint racist and didn't post anything racist.  Lie much, on a "fundamental" forum?

No more than you, troll.

Keep it up with the "Moohamedan" and "diaperhead" trash, and I'll just start deleting your posts outright.

Allah worshipper?  That would certainly explain your attitude towards Christians.  [abusive sentence deleted - Ransom]

RevBob said:
Ransom said:
RevBob said:
I aint racist and didn't post anything racist.  Lie much, on a "fundamental" forum?

No more than you, troll.

Keep it up with the "Moohamedan" and "diaperhead" trash, and I'll just start deleting your posts outright.

Allah worshipper?  That would certainly explain your attitude towards Christians.  [abusive sentence deleted - Ransom]

Just because he is heartless, brainless, and spirit less does not mean he is a troll! Be kind to everyone because everyone is having a bad day! Even Revblob!

subllibrm said:
Bob H said:
subllibrm said:
You left out gay.  ::)

You set "scientists" on a tee and I hit it.

Never claimed I wasn't changing the subject.

Carry on.

The question is now, did God ordain you to do this or did the devil make you do it?

Trolling only requires bait and patience. Be that holy or evil is above my pay grade.

Well, I'll have to confess, I was trying turn this into a cal/arm debate. And I can't even blame the devil..................it was me.

Bob H said:
subllibrm said:
Bob H said:
subllibrm said:

Carry on.

The question is now, did God ordain you to do this or did the devil make you do it?

Trolling only requires bait and patience. Be that holy or evil is above my pay grade.

Well, I'll have to confess, I was trying turn this into a cal/arm debate. And I can't even blame the devil..................it was me.

Maybe in a future debate you can find out an answer to this question: do Calvinists choose to be Calvinist? :D

Smellin Coffee said:
Bob H said:
subllibrm said:
Bob H said:
subllibrm said:

Carry on.

Maybe in a future debate you can find out an answer to this question: do Calvinists choose to be Calvinist? :D

No. They are (pre)born that way.  ;D