How the Z Factor Convinced a University Geologist of a Young Earth

You will when Rip comes for you.
Besides I don't do buses only limousines and Lincolns. You might qualify to be my chauffeur. Are you black?
We know what, and WHO you do. And believe me, I've owned my share of Lincolns, Cadillacs, Mercedes, Porsche's, etc. I've had several limousines back in the 80s, and I did own a limo service. My business partner didn't like fake Jews, so, you probably wouldn't have qualified for a job. We did have our share of blacks, Jews, Arabs, and people from India.

We know what, and WHO you do. And believe me, I've owned my share of Lincolns, Cadillacs, Mercedes, Porsche's, etc. I've had several limousines back in the 80s, and I did own a limo service. My business partner didn't like fake Jews, so, you probably wouldn't have qualified for a job. We did have our share of blacks, Jews, Arabs, and people from India.
Yea and I'm the next pope!

First of all I don't work. We Jews make our money off of the sweat of other people's labor like you.

First of all I don't work. We Jews make our money off of the sweat of other people's labor like you.
I don't work, and haven't for 24 years. Geesh, you've got to do better than that...and I don't believe you're a Jew...neither does anyone else here.

I don't work, and haven't for 24 years. Geesh, you've got to do better than that...and I don't believe you're a Jew...neither does anyone else here.
I really don't care what you pagans think. You probably don't work because you are on welfare and a ward of the nanny state. Oh gosh you maybe disabled and holding a sign for a handout.

I really don't care what you pagans think. You probably don't work because you are on welfare and a ward of the nanny state. Oh gosh you maybe disabled and holding a sign for a handout.
Maybe I AM disabled...at least my disability isn't mental...did YOU take your meds today? You're probably in need of the men in white coats. I'll call them for you now. I'll also call a vet...jackass.