Elect
Reaction score
JACK ALLAN SCHAAP
Register Number: 12409-027
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: Ashland FCI
Release Date: 04/20/2023

So when he gets out, will he get together with Dave Hyles and form an evangelistic team?

Twisted said:
So when he gets out, will he get together with Dave Hyles and form an evangelistic team?

He-he-he-he-hah-ha-BWAH-HAHAHA!

Binaca Chugger, I don't know if Twisted was making a joke. ? because...as smooth an operator as Dave is...

But I doubt it.  Dave gets backing from people who want to salvage his dad's reputation. Yoking up with Schaap wouldn't help Dave.

I wonder who of the two did more damage to the Jack Hyles legacy. 

Vince Massi said:

Binaca Chugger, I don't know if Twisted was making a joke. ? because...as smooth an operator as Dave is...

But I doubt it.  Dave gets backing from people who want to salvage his dad's reputation. Yoking up with Schaap wouldn't help Dave.

Norefund said:
I wonder who of the two did more damage to the Jack Hyles legacy. 

Vince Massi said:

IMHO Dave.  He's his son.  His unrepentant situation doesn't have a real remedy.  Even if he comes clean not sure if it would help.

Schaap was only a SIL.  He's out of they way.  He only pastored the church after Jack Hyles.  There is a good many in place there now.  The church goes on.

Valid points, Gene. The people trying to salvage Jack Hyles' reputation aren't trying to help Jack Schaap--in fact, they are hostile to him. Dave would gain nothing by yoking up with him.

For the record, Galatians 5:19-21 shows that Dave is not a born-again Christian. Along with Tammy Bakker, he has gone on in the ministry without interference from God--he's not in the family.

Now Brethren, please don't pick up stones to stone me. Joe Combs, Jim Bakker, and Jack Schaap went to prison for their sins--and stopped. This SUGGESTS, but does not prove, that they really were saved, and that God chastened them for their own benefit. I can't prove it, and I might be wrong.

Vince Massi said:
Valid points, Gene. The people trying to salvage Jack Hyles' reputation aren't trying to help Jack Schaap--in fact, they are hostile to him. Dave would gain nothing by yoking up with him.

For the record, Galatians 5:19-21 shows that Dave is not a born-again Christian. Along with Tammy Bakker, he has gone on in the ministry without interference from God--he's not in the family.

Now Brethren, please don't pick up stones to stone me. Joe Combs, Jim Bakker, and Jack Schaap went to prison for their sins--and stopped. This SUGGESTS, but does not prove, that they really were saved, and that God chastened them for their own benefit. I can't prove it, and I might be wrong.

Goofy understanding of Galatians 5.  But ok.  You only THINK Jack Schaap stopped.  You don't know enough.

And you don't think DH has faced consequences for his actions?  Lost son.  Lost influence.  Shame.  Ridicule.  The list goes on.  But he's not in prison so he's not saved?

My understanding of Galatians 5 is a manifestation of what's in control of your flesh: your flesh or the Holy Spirit.  Holy Spirit control of my life is not a prerequisite for salvation.

It is commonly reported that Schaap got conjugal visits from a pen pal while still married.

Binaca Chugger said:
It is commonly reported that Schaap got conjugal visits from a pen pal while still married.

Hence the divorce.

But he doesn't know that and claims he saved because he's "stopped" doing it.  Even if he was physically forced to stop because he can't reach anyone, it doesn't change the heart.

Not an indication of salvation.

I'm not attacking anybody's truthfulness, but I have a hard time believing that Jack Schaap is allowed to fornicate in prison, and the forums aren't hollering all over about it.

Norefund said:
I don't think federal prisons allow conjugal visits.

https://www.vocativ.com/underworld/sex/conjugal-visits-work/index.html

"Only four states currently allow conjugal visits, otherwise known as extended family visits, and they don?t exist in the federal prison system. The states are California, Connecticut, New York, and Washington."

Well then, my information was wrong.  The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife.  I had heard this and the supposed conjugal portion from an acquaintance with ties to Hammond.  Soon after this, the divorce was filed. 

Binaca Chugger said:
Well then, my information was wrong. The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife. 

What "forum"?

Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Well then, my information was wrong. The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife. 

What "forum"?

The only forum that matters in this world - OUR forum - the FFF!

Binaca Chugger said:
Norefund said:
I don't think federal prisons allow conjugal visits.

https://www.vocativ.com/underworld/sex/conjugal-visits-work/index.html

"Only four states currently allow conjugal visits, otherwise known as extended family visits, and they don?t exist in the federal prison system. The states are California, Connecticut, New York, and Washington."

Well then, my information was wrong.  The forum had blown up in the past about him receiving visits from a female pen pal but not accepting visits from his wife.  I had heard this and the supposed conjugal portion from an acquaintance with ties to Hammond.  Soon after this, the divorce was filed.

I heard this from ....um.... a pretty reliable source.  My source could have been wrong as well....kinda doubt it.  But possible.

Binaca Chugger said:
Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:

What "forum"?

I must have been in a drug-induced coma.  I don't recall any posts talking about that.

Which thread?

Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:
Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:

What "forum"?

I must have been in a drug-induced coma.  I don't recall any posts talking about that.

Which thread?

It was years ago.  May have been before you joined.  I guess I don't really remember. 

Vince Massi said:

Schaap and Combs stopped because they were forced to do so.
Combs deserves execution, IMO.

Schaap was in trouble, before his sentencing, for a conjugal visit with some broad, so even penalization couldn't cause that reprobate to repent.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk