I am handing out Doctorates today... today only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSSL

Staff member
Administrator
Doctor
Reaction score
I am feeling the Christmas Spirit and am handing out Doctorates... today, and today only!

All you need to do to EARN this legitimate doctorate (no honorary ones here)... is to give us one small sentence on why you DESERVE us to bequeath you the degree!

You will wear it proudly on your FFF label! You can tell others you actually have an EARNED DOCTORATE, not just an honorary one!

• Wow
Reactions: Jo
I feel I deserve a doctorate degree for wearing dual hats as the chief editor of both the current events and the outdoors fishing & hunting section. My interests are broad and have no bounds!

I’d also like to nominate Ekklesian for a doctorate degree, particularly for his enlightening research in the field of geocentric astronomy.

I'm doing studies about how pride ruins a Christian's walk and earning a doctorate would be the crowning achievement in this endeavor.

I am most deserving of this prestigious honor because I thank thee that I am not as these other sinners and FFF publicans, amen.

I am most deserving of this prestigious honor because I thank thee that I am not as these other sinners and FFF publicans, amen.
Touche'.

Last edited:
Besides that, what's this (Touchet) got to do with Walla Walla?
Bad spelling on my part. Post corrected. I truly meant the fencing term. I didn't know there was a difference in spelling between that and the little town 15 miles west of Walla Walla. Thank you for clearing up 40+ years of ignorance.

We, in fact, are headed to WW Saturday to visit with Angela's sister and have dinner on Christmas Eve.

BTW, that epic church in Touchet is long gone.

My profile already has doctor by my name.

I "earned it" by spending 100's of hrs on this site and posting 1000's of useless post.

I'm also in the top ten for total points and reaction points out of the millions of users who post here.

NEVER FORGET IT ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS

P*** on you! I got a doctrate from Pickle U!
Finish your Masters first!
My profile already has doctor by my name.

I "earned it" by spending 100's of hrs on this site and posting 1000's of useless post.

I'm also in the top ten for total points and reaction points out of the millions of users who post here.

NEVER FORGET IT ALL ABOUT THE NUMBERS
You have earned this!!

IMG_2004.jpeg

Bad spelling on my part. Post corrected. I truly meant the fencing term. I didn't know there was a difference in spelling between that and the little town 15 miles west of Walla Walla. Thank you for clearing up 40+ years of ignorance.

We, in fact, are headed to WW Saturday to visit with Angela's sister and have dinner on Christmas Eve.

I just couldn't pass up a chance to bust your chops, it's all good. 😁

Actually, there is a church there. Doesn't look like the same one. Here's a link to their pastor's page.

Doesn't look like anything has been updated since 2015 though.

I’d also like to nominate Ekklesian for a doctorate degree, particularly for his enlightening research in the field of geocentric astronomy.
That's cosmology, actually. All astronomy is geocentric, since the earth is the center of our frame of reference. But, I appreciate the nod, LOL. :p

as an archery instructor and primitive bowhunter - who makes my own arrows by hand and from scratch... and can not only kill the wild pigs but also haul them into the kitchen and cook them.... (and also loves to post recipes)..... i really have no idea why i would deserve a doctorate ..:unsure: ..and probably don;t..... :confused:... .. and since i only made it half way in my college studies to becoming a real medical doctor and got pretty beat up in the process - i would feel kinda embarrassed trying to explain why i should be given a doctor degree anyway now....🤕 ... ... .. but i still want one coz then the friend from church i have who sometimes peeks in and lurks this forum, - and who also knows i didn;t make into medical school.. will see it and hopefully be impressed...:)... if only mildly so.....:sneaky:

That's cosmology, actually. All astronomy is geocentric, since the earth is the center of our frame of reference. But, I appreciate the nod, LOL. :p
Shows how much I know about astronomy or cosmology!

I feel I deserve a doctorate degree for wearing dual hats as the chief editor of both the current events and the outdoors fishing & hunting section. My interests are broad and have no bounds!

Dr HukNduck what do you mean? Aren't you already a Dr?

Status
Not open for further replies.