I am handing out Doctorates today... today only!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And here I am a day late and a doctorate short.

as an archery instructor and primitive bowhunter - who makes my own arrows by hand and from scratch... and can not only kill the wild pigs but also haul them into the kitchen and cook them.... (and also loves to post recipes)..... i really have no idea why i would deserve a doctorate ..:unsure: ..and probably don;t..... :confused:... .. and since i only made it half way in my college studies to becoming a real medical doctor and got pretty beat up in the process - i would feel kinda embarrassed trying to explain why i should be given a doctor degree anyway now....🤕 ... ... .. but i still want one coz then the friend from church i have who sometimes peeks in and lurks this forum, - and who also knows i didn;t make into medical school.. will see it and hopefully be impressed...:)... if only mildly so.....:sneaky:
Aleshanee is clearly "THE MOST INTERESTING POSTER ON THE FORUM". She may not post often but when she does they are filled with exploits.

She lives on a tropical island, scuba dives, hikes volcanic mountians, Backpacks through the tropical flora and fauna, makes her own arrows and hunts game that hunts back. Every times she posts I think what an adventurous and exciting life.

Thank you for letting us experiance the south pacific vicariously through your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.