I believe things have gone too far.

I see you!!!

Everyone has the ability to know the last login on any other poster. You just have to "be in the know."

FSSL said:
I see you!!!

Everyone has the ability to know the last login on any other poster. You just have to "be in the know."

Who has that much time?

Sick

Since you brought it up and continue the silliness...

You do.

FSSL said:
Since you brought it up and continue the silliness...

You do.

When have I repeatedly reported who is lurking?

Sick

Next thing you know the admin will start giving out email addys.

FSSL said:
Nobody left because they were frightened. Some left because they could no longer have their way.
And some have left, or greatly reduced their participation, because they find all the childish bickering rather boring. :)

Thomas Cassidy said:
And some have left, or greatly reduced their participation, because they find all the childish bickering rather boring. :)

See what you have done, Jim?! You are boring Thomas!

;)

Tim said:
Being away for over a week cooled me down in regards to the nudity topics. Returning, I still feel that situation wasn't handled properly. A simple difference of opinion turned into debate, mud slinging, and harassment. And, in the end, a game of thread locking.

I'll just note for the record that you were the initiator of some of the nudity threads, and that nothing got locked while you were away.

Tim said:
So. Here is the thing. Tim was a little confused and thought the forum was a sound place to mingle with other brothers and sisters of the faith in Jesus Christ. WRONG! That is actually located at the bowling alley on Thursdays when all the guys from the local Church get together. Got it!

THIS HERE FORUM is a FIGHTING FORUM! A place to let it all hang out and have some fun! Some pretend to take it serious, but that is their game!

Sooooooo maybe things didn't go too far after all! Tomato and the other guys are just taking a break for dramatic effect! They will have their grand entrance soon I believe.

Pop the butter pop corn and sit back folks!

Please.
You have been here long enough to know what this place is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
Maybe you need to take a break, but that's up to you.
But if you do stay*, for your sake as well as ours...quit whining and move on....

I really hope you do, but only if you mute the whine.  :)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Tim said:
So. Here is the thing. Tim was a little confused and thought the forum was a sound place to mingle with other brothers and sisters of the faith in Jesus Christ. WRONG! That is actually located at the bowling alley on Thursdays when all the guys from the local Church get together. Got it!

THIS HERE FORUM is a FIGHTING FORUM! A place to let it all hang out and have some fun! Some pretend to take it serious, but that is their game!

Sooooooo maybe things didn't go too far after all! Tomato and the other guys are just taking a break for dramatic effect! They will have their grand entrance soon I believe.

Pop the butter pop corn and sit back folks!

Please.
You have been here long enough to know what this place is and ALWAYS HAS BEEN.
Maybe you need to take a break, but that's up to you.
But if you do stay*, for your sake as well as ours...quit whining and move on....

I really hope you do, but only if you mute the whine.  :)

Thin skin is a trait that doesn't fit well here. I wonder if these guys played in a little league that kept score?