I remember watching her Tattoo show on TV years ago. Kat Von D

Ok... This gal is the real deal. She's hit the nail on the head in so many ways. Her take on music is very similar to mine. We'd represent two completely different genres... I'm into blues and she's into punk/new wave.

There's so much she hit on that's right on target!

Edit: I just watched one of her music videos and I actually liked it. I'm not going to tune my Amazon music to stuff like that, but it was still nice. It had a definite 80s vibe to it that was similar to what I listened to in the day. Not bad for someone who was born the year I finished highschool.

Last edited:
There sure were a lot of “totally, like” and “awesomes” in that hour of dialogue, which only proves I’m getting very old, lol.

She’s young in the faith, and though she disdained the fact that people publicly said “time will tell” (show fruit), mature people on this very thread said the same kind of thing about celebrity conversions (Bieber, Kanye, etc), and over time I believe she will gain perspective and maturity to understand why people said that about her conversion in the early days.

There sure were a lot of “totally, like” and “awesomes” in that hour of dialogue, which only proves I’m getting very old, lol.

She’s young in the faith, and though she disdained the fact that people publicly said “time will tell” (show fruit), mature people on this very thread said the same kind of thing about celebrity conversions (Bieber, Kanye, etc), and over time I believe she will gain perspective and maturity to understand why people said that about her conversion in the early days.

Did you like her comment about a bunch of football fans wearing orange shirts? My wife & I both got a good chuckle out of that one.

Did you like her comment about a bunch of football fans wearing orange shirts? My wife & I both got a good chuckle out of that one.
Yes, amused I was. Reminds me of a slightly crude meme I saw recently regarding the “Stripe the Jungle” campaign….might put it on your thread, or maybe not😁

Here ya go! It is an interesting interview.

Started to watch. Still painted up like Jezebel. And, sorry, @abcaines, 'fundies' lost the music wars, not because the 'CCMers' were right, but because fundies don't know their stuff either.

Still, time, and the heat of persecution (2 Timothy 3:12), will tell.