I went to church and a rock concert broke out.

Brother Tony likes the make fun of non-IFB churches. He has no love loss for TBN preachers or seeker sensitive churches or CCM music. Hutson loves comedy and Jack Trieber builds him up as "God's comedian". Hutson is essentially the IFB version of prosperity pimp Jesse Duplantis only Hutson is 1,000,000 times funnier than Duplantis.

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Brother Tony likes the make fun of non-IFB churches. He has no love loss for TBN preachers or seeker sensitive churches or CCM music. Hutson loves comedy and Jack Trieber builds him up as "God's comedian". Hutson is essentially the IFB version of prosperity pimp Jesse Duplantis only Hutson is 1,000,000 times funnier than Duplantis.
e

Fat, bald & stupid are not my idea of funny...but hey if they do a Three Stooges remake he has the inside track to play Curly.  But he will have stiff competition with Marty!

TonyHutsonComedian said:

God's Goofball maybe.

"Having no love for" and "making (a little) fun of" is quite a bit different than saying people's style of worship is "straight out of hell".  Reminds me of the old saying about "he who laughs last".

Just John said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:

God's Goofball maybe.

"Having no love for" and "making (a little) fun of" is quite a bit different than saying people's style of worship is "straight out of hell".  Reminds me of the old saying about "he who laughs last".

Hutson is a living breathing caricature of what is wrong with the IFB movement!
IMO, of course!  :)

Just John said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
praise_yeshua said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
Her'es brother Tony mocking seeker sensitive churches with Contemporary Worship.
[youtube]
oiQEAcsJA3U[/youtube]

You mean this.

Yup it's brother Tony, one of God's clowns.

Tony's not too bright as I remember from our days at Liberty together.  And this video is just pure blasphemy!

IMO  Alot of these preachers are no more than religious entertainment. They ridicule and chastise musical groups as nothing but entertainment for carnal christians when in reality they are no different. However, as long as you are a good entertainer you will be able to get a lot of preaching gigs when you get older and don't want to pastor anymore. You can get on the conference circuit and make a good retirement as long as you are good at religious entertainment. And all the while, you can condemn the musical groups etc because 'they' are nothing but entertainers.

BALAAM said:
Just John said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
praise_yeshua said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
Her'es brother Tony mocking seeker sensitive churches with Contemporary Worship.
[youtube]
oiQEAcsJA3U[/youtube]

You mean this.

Tony's not too bright as I remember from our days at Liberty together.  And this video is just pure blasphemy!

IMO  Alot of these preachers are no more than religious entertainment. They ridicule and chastise musical groups as nothing but entertainment for carnal christians when in reality they are no different. However, as long as you are a good entertainer you will be able to get a lot of preaching gigs when you get older and don't want to pastor anymore. You can get on the conference circuit and make a good retirement as long as you are good at religious entertainment. And all the while, you can condemn the musical groups etc because 'they' are nothing but entertainers.

Spot on!  IMO guys like Tony "tickle people's ears" while he "preaches" about others who "tickle people's ears".

Just John said:
BALAAM said:
Just John said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
praise_yeshua said:
TonyHutsonComedian said:
[youtube]
oiQEAcsJA3U[/youtube]

You mean this.

Spot on!  IMO guys like Tony "tickle people's ears" while he "preaches" about others who "tickle people's ears".

"Ok for me, but not for thee"

Well Alvin Martinez has sung background vocals on recent Gaither Vocal Band records. Jack Hyles never had anything good to say about the Gaithers. Maybe Alvin will break free from IFB and go CCM or ateast Southern Gospel as Gaither likes him but 'ole Alvin is remaining loyal to Jack Trieber (his mentor).

AlvinMartinezVoice said:
Well Alvin Martinez has sung background vocals on recent Gaither Vocal Band records. Jack Hyles never had anything good to say about the Gaithers. Maybe Alvin will break free from IFB and go CCM or ateast Southern Gospel as Gaither likes him but 'ole Alvin is remaining loyal to Jack Trieber (his mentor).

Why would Gaither need backup vocals for the GVB unless the rare occasion he uses a backup choir?  Not sure I buy that. Plus the guy is ok but not that good. At least what I can tell from youtube. I checked just because I can't imagine an X'er being allowed to work with Gaither and stay "in the camp".  :)

Just John said:
AlvinMartinezVoice said:

Why would Gaither need backup vocals for the GVB unless the rare occasion he uses a backup choir?  Not sure I buy that. Plus the guy is ok but not that good. At least what I can tell from youtube. I checked just because I can't imagine an X'er being allowed to work with Gaither and stay "in the camp".  :)

I would also like to see some kind of proof of the statement.

FSSL said:
I learned about "The Eagles" at a music seminar in a church in Wisconsin. The music evangelist played "Hotel California." I have loved their music ever since!
AMEN!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[youtube]Wtqs0m7f9mE?list=RDb_1UgLUBxOk[/youtube]

bgwilkinson said:
[youtube]Wtqs0m7f9mE?list=RDb_1UgLUBxOk[/youtube]

Impressive.  Wonder if she is any relation to Check Negron of Three Dog Night? Great-granddaughter maybe.  ;)

HeDied4U said:

It is a Tozer quote. Consider the "culture" that he lived in and then attach that musical style/tradition to the quote. IF he was talking about music, it wasn't CCM/PW.

Dr. Hutson describes what it's like in a Hillsong "Service". He's also had some things to say about Clown College (Crown) having contemporary music and Bob Jones and PCC having "Sissy Plays".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2W_yR7Rpg

TonyHutsonComedian said:
Dr. Hutson describes what it's like in a Hillsong "Service". He's also had some things to say about Clown College (Crown) having contemporary music and Bob Jones and PCC having "Sissy Plays".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM2W_yR7Rpg

Do you have video of what he said about Crown?