If Batman were a HACker

ChkcbMxWMAAH-EE.jpg

"I'm sorry sir, but we will have to dock your pay since we didn't receive an Activity Report from you. No exceptions."

Smellin Coffee said:
Chm8nsiWsAAxxVP.jpg

Every year, the Dynamic Duo gathers the most flowers from the Thanksgiving Service and delivers them to the shut-ins and the hospitalized.
This is real inside baseball, so I'll provide the background.

Every year on Thanksgiving Day, FBCH would have a 1 hour get together.
It consisted of testimonies of God's provision, and a charitable gift or two.
There were flower pots lining the platform.
At the end of the meeting, the attenders would be encouraged to take one of the flower pots, each of which had a name and address of a "shut-in" member, and deliver it to them that day.

My wife and I enjoyed meeting the Parents, Aunts and Uncles, or even Soulwinners that led the family to The Lord, of my friends and fellow church members.

Usually, the address was in a nursing home or etc.
One year, we picked up a pot that was addressed to a lady who lived in Gov Senior Housing, a place that my company had a contract with...I had painted nearly ever unit there.

The next time I painted there, it was her unit.
She had gone on to meet the Master.

earnestly contend

FSSL said:
Genius! Smellin'... Even us nonHACkers laugh, even while I am sure we don't get the full context.

....which would make you a Hacker.  :)

Smellin Coffee said:

"Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, Batman!  Teri has filled Raider's dorm room with flowers!!"

Teri in NC said:
RAIDER said:
Smellin Coffee said:

"Jumpin' Jehoshaphat, Batman!  Teri has filled Raider's dorm room with flowers!!"

In the words of Steven Tyler (HAC class of 77).....DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!
Well.....there are times...

earnestly contend

ChpEe6eWEAA9qcp.jpg

In the manner of carrying a squirt gun loaded with vinegar to ward off street dogs while on bus visitation, the Dynamic Duo came up with a solution to deal with the attack fish for missionaries who head to the mission field via ocean liner.

ChqGpRTXAAENYh4.jpg

The reason he was 'Chief of Sinners' was because he listened to gossip.

ChqMfV1XAAAI11T.jpg

Batman and Robin give a demonstration of what it means when one comes to the end of his rope, what must be done to tie a knot and hang on.

ChqhL6ZVIAATFiI.jpg

"Robin, I know I left my copy of Let's Use Forms and Letters in here somewhere."

"Holy hymnal, Batman! Do you think RAIDER might have stolen it?"

prophet said:
Smellin Coffee said:
Chm8nsiWsAAxxVP.jpg

Every year, the Dynamic Duo gathers the most flowers from the Thanksgiving Service and delivers them to the shut-ins and the hospitalized.
This is real inside baseball, so I'll provide the background.

Every year on Thanksgiving Day, FBCH would have a 1 hour get together.
It consisted of testimonies of God's provision, and a charitable gift or two.
There were flower pots lining the platform.
At the end of the meeting, the attenders would be encouraged to take one of the flower pots, each of which had a name and address of a "shut-in" member, and deliver it to them that day.

My wife and I enjoyed meeting the Parents, Aunts and Uncles, or even Soulwinners that led the family to The Lord, of my friends and fellow church members.

Usually, the address was in a nursing home or etc.
One year, we picked up a pot that was addressed to a lady who lived in Gov Senior Housing, a place that my company had a contract with...I had painted nearly ever unit there.

The next time I painted there, it was her unit.
She had gone on to meet the Master.

earnestly contend

Beautiful story. I remember those services. Hyles at his best.

Smellin Coffee said:
ChqGpRTXAAENYh4.jpg

The reason he was 'Chief of Sinners' was because he listened to gossip.

Is this a photo of RAIDER and Baptist City Headdress?

ChuSL5lW0AAK6Dq.jpg

"This is a nice sermon outline, Robin, but I think you can list a couple more sins to hit."

Ch-YJqLWMAAjKi6.jpg

"What do you mean The Cathedrals aren't approved music?"

Ch9m-t9W0AA24Pf.jpg

"Brother Olsen would have had you at the airport sooner Robin, but if you hurry, you can still catch your plane."

Ch80iVBXAAAjHmr.jpg

Batman models what it means to sow in tears.

Ch42GHBXAAA5KcL.jpg

"Though I've never been seen, I like to scare the girls."

(Answer: the "trenchcoat guy")

ChyW974WkAAs_pi.jpg

"Annabelle, you're a dream!"

"Richard, you're a HACker!"