If God was truly okay with the destruction of animals for food then why say...

Hooper

Elect
Reaction score
Isaiah 65:25
The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Eating animal flesh will not only put you into a very early grave by causing heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, gout ,diverticulitis and obesity just to name a few. It will also open the door for lots of other secondary problems like arthritis, hip and knee replacements and a huge dependency on big Pharmaceutical companies and the myriad of side effects that accompany them.

A plant based diet will heal many if not all of the things mentioned. It's what God intended us to eat. It's still what He intends us to eat now and it's what those who join Him in the new earth will eat.

29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Malachi 3:6
For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Those verses are pagan insertions,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FSSL said:
Those verses are pagan insertions,

You might as well think that as they don't fit your lifestyle.

where-do-you-get-your-protein2web.jpg

I not only think it, but I claim it is a pagan insertion. And you cannot prove me wrong.

FSSL said:
I not only think it, but I claim it is a pagan insertion. And you cannot prove me wrong.

Nope, I can't "prove" anything to you. You nailed that one.

The sheep are not sheep. It is impossible to imagine that a lion will lie down with a sheep.

FSSL said:
The sheep are not sheep. It is impossible to imagine that a lion will lie down with a sheep.

I suppose we are all well aquatinted with a broken world. Seeing things as God had originally intended them is foreign. But I trust that all things will be restored soon enough. And if you think about it, most people don't have to wait more than 100 years to see the end.  Meat eaters even less..... :p

You are just quoting some scholar

Hooper said:

I merely used your common answers. This thread highlights the fact a few things about you:
1) You have demonstrated that you don't care about what the Bible says because "it does not fit your lifestyle."
2) You absurdly claim that when the Bible states people eat meat, that it is a pagan insertion and you won't listen to or provide proof for your claims.
3) You absurdly claim that "locusts" were not insects and you cannot imagine John doing so. In this thread, you are even unable to defend the reading of "sheep."
4) Ransom furthered illustrated your continued proclamation "the Holy Spirit revealed it to me" falls flat on its face.

For a Hebrew Roots guy, you certainly are more attracted to the idea of being associated with Hebrews without the capacity to even learn the basic elements of OT and NT teaching.

FSSL said:
Hooper said:

I merely used your common answers. This thread highlights the fact a few things about you:
1) You have demonstrated that you don't care about what the Bible says because "it does not fit your lifestyle."
2) You absurdly claim that when the Bible states people eat meat, that it is a pagan insertion and you won't listen to or provide proof for your claims.
3) You absurdly claim that "locusts" were not insects and you cannot imagine John doing so. In this thread, you are even unable to defend the reading of "sheep."
4) Ransom furthered illustrated your continued proclamation "the Holy Spirit revealed it to me" falls flat on its face.

For a Hebrew Roots guy, you certainly are more attracted to the idea of being associated with Hebrews without the capacity to even learn the basic elements of OT and NT teaching.

In other words...you are an apostate loon!

FSSL said:
Hooper said:

I have never said that I don't care about scripture. You are a liar.  I have said that there are errors in it. Not sure why its so hard for you to understand where real truth comes from. Your mind is under strong delusion.

Its call deductive reasoning. There is a clear pattern in scripture that I have shared a portion of supporting here. Scripture that you have yet to deal with. The best you have in dealing the scriptures mentioned is to claim that I believe there are errors in scripture. As if this some how absolves you have the truth they convey.

There is no reason to assume that John ate bugs when the Locust tree bean was readily available in Israel at that time. Its morons like you who believe every word in the "Holy" bible.  You really actually believe a great man like John was scrambling around like a dog trying to catch bugs to eat.

Only a complete buffoon could claim that any of ransoms posts ever proved anything true. He lives to comb over my posts looking for misspelled words or typos. He's probably not even an adult. I assume by his remarks that he's about 14.

Its sad when the clueless bible believers pretend to comprehend it. They/you are so blind. Until you realize that there are a good many mistakes in all scripture, The Holy Spirit will be hampered or even completely stopped in revealing truth. There's enough truth left in scripture to figure it out.

Someone does not like it when their own logic, answers and posture has been turned back on them.

Hooper said:
FSSL said:
Hooper said:

I have never said that I don't care about scripture. You are a liar.  I have said that there are errors in it. Not sure why its so hard for you to understand where real truth comes from. Your mind is under strong delusion.

Its call deductive reasoning. There is a clear pattern in scripture that I have shared a portion of supporting here. Scripture that you have yet to deal with. The best you have in dealing the scriptures mentioned is to claim that I believe there are errors in scripture. As if this some how absolves you have the truth they convey.

There is no reason to assume that John ate bugs when the Locust tree bean was readily available in Israel at that time. Its morons like you who believe every word in the "Holy" bible.  You really actually believe a great man like John was scrambling around like a dog trying to catch bugs to eat.

Only a complete buffoon could claim that any of ransoms posts ever proved anything true. He lives to comb over my posts looking for misspelled words or typos. He's probably not even an adult. I assume by his remarks that he's about 14.

Its sad when the clueless bible believers pretend to comprehend it. They/you are so blind. Until you realize that there are a good many mistakes in all scripture, The Holy Spirit will be hampered or even completely stopped in revealing truth. There's enough truth left in scripture to figure it out.

There comes that irony again!

FSSL said:
Someone does not like it when their own logic, answers and posture has been turned back on them.

I'm fine If anyone has a different opinion. I welcome debate. Your "responses" if you can call them that, are about one notch above the 14 year moderators dribble. You can't wrap your mind around the idea that someone can see truth mixed with error. Yet if I said yellow mixed with blue makes green and red and yellow make purple you are capable of identifying one part as true and the other as false. But you refuse to apply your God given logic to scripture. It was easy for Satan to create the bible. He tailored it for those who refuse to think.  God will not be angry with you for wanting to know the truth.

T-Bone said:
Hooper said:
FSSL said:
Hooper said:

There comes that irony again!

Now take it easy, with your arteries filled with all that dead animal fat, I wouldn't want you to have a stroke.  :eek:

You contradicted yourself when you deny God, yet you blame Satan for currupting Scripture. So if there is a Satan, then hence, God exists. Also where do you justify you knowledge of good or evil  from?

Recovering IFB said:
You contradicted yourself when you deny God, yet you blame Satan for currupting Scripture. So if there is a Satan, then hence, God exists. Also where do you justify you knowledge of good or evil  from?

And please share with the class how I have denied God?

Recovering IFB said:
The very fact that you do not worship Him as Lord....

I have never claimed it as such. Stop lying, or maybe you are still a recovering IFB and you just cant help it.