If This Forum Is Any Indicator....

Binaca Chugger

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
If the activity of this forum is any indicator, we can assume the IFB has cleared up all of their scandals.

Way to go IFBdom!

Binaca Chugger said:
If the activity of this forum is any indicator, we can assume the IFB has cleared up all of their scandals.

Way to go IFBdom!

Known scandal perpetrators are all either dead or in jail.

Current scandal perpetrators have not been revealed yet.

There is still hope.

Twisted said:

There is still hope.
Yup.  I'm sure there are more than a few Hylesites out there who are still deft at keeping their sheeple silenced and cowering.

FreeToBeMe said:
Twisted said:

There is still hope.
Yup.  I'm sure there are more than a few Hylesites out there who are still deft at keeping their sheeple silenced and cowering.

I don't know.  We have always had a good report from any situation taking place.  Might it be that the IFB has learned to dispel corruption and cover-ups!?! 

Have we finally provided enough information to the IFB world that they have changed?

I stumbled across this blog post today. It speaks indirectly to exactly what you are saying, BC. It is also something I am hearing from pastors around the country who are writing to me in response to Schizophrenic. There seems to be a growing movement of careful, authentic, balanced IFB ministries. And the rather deafening silence recently about IFB misdeeds is indicative of this as well. I wouldn't call it revival, but I would call it progress.

http://rhapsodyinbluejeans.com/2016/08/03/the-churches-of-buffalo/

Tom Brennan said:
I stumbled across this blog post today. It speaks indirectly to exactly what you are saying, BC. It is also something I am hearing from pastors around the country who are writing to me in response to Schizophrenic. There seems to be a growing movement of careful, authentic, balanced IFB ministries. And the rather deafening silence recently about IFB misdeeds is indicative of this as well. I wouldn't call it revival, but I would call it progress.

Excellent article!

While the forum does buzz like a beehive during controversies and problems with leadership, it is my desire that this place has a dimension about it where people can come and discuss freely all things, biblical and within Christianity (loosely).

FSSL said:
While the forum does buzz like a beehive during controversies and problems with leadership, it is my desire that this place has a dimension about it where people can come and discuss freely all things, biblical and within Christianity (loosely).

There aren't even any Biblical discussions happening right now.  Just politics.

Maybe all of the issues have been resolved?

Binaca Chugger said:
There aren't even any Biblical discussions happening right now.  Just politics.

Feel free to start one. You know what they say about not being part of the solution . . .

Twisted said:
Binaca Chugger said:

Way to go IFBdom!

There is still hope.

Or maybe people are too busy with the current election, in which there is still NO hope.

TheRealJonStewart said:
Or maybe people are too busy with the current election, in which there is still NO hope.

Hope & Changed (Barry and Michael) were elected 8 years ago.  Or did you not notice?

BALAAM said:
Tom Brennan said:

Excellent article!

That was a blessing.

The King James VERSION has been changed numerous times since 1611.

subllibrm said:

Right. And obviously like most of you have not had the time or the wherewithall to sit down and seriously look at the changes. I had been told that the only thing that was changed was spelling and punctuation. That is false. What else have people lied to us about?

subllibrm said:
I see what you're doing here.

earnestly contend

prophet said:
subllibrm said:

earnestly contend

I could have posted an "I hate Hillary meme."  :D

subllibrm said:
prophet said:
subllibrm said:

earnestly contend

I could have posted an "I hate Hillary meme."  :D
Or charged Calvin with Augustinian error.

;)

earnestly contend