If Trump is the Republican candidate............

RAIDER said:
Any born again Christian that thinks Bill or Hillary have left behind a good presidential legacy is uninformed.

1.  I don't think you or anyone can claim what "any Christian" should think, but maybe that's just me.
2.  I didn't say I felt he left a good legacy and I certainly didn't say it was a good "Christian" legacy.  But, for instance, welfare reform is frequently sited as a success of the Bill Clinton presidency.  He often gets the credit for this it (i.e. it has become part of his legacy) as a huge bi-partisan accomplishment, only because he was willing to compromise to an extent with the GOP.  I don't believe he did it because he thought it was good for the country so much as he thought it would reflect favorably on him in years to come.
3.  I think Hillary has that same ambition - even to the point of sacrificing some of her ideals, if it means history will view her more favorably.

Curious:  Why do y'all think people with differing opinions are ignorant and/or unsaved?  Or is that just the schtick around here & I'm lame for not thinking it's hilarious?  ???  lol

IFB X-Files said:
Least of These said:
Why do y'all think people with differing opinions are ignorant and/or unsaved? 

RAIDER, doesn't that pretty much sum it up?

In a nutshell!

LOL - well, once again, I thank you for the thoughtful & insightful discussion!  8)

More or less confidence in Trump after last night's debate?

RAIDER said:

I wouldn't say less confident, but I really really like Cruz.

If I had a choice I'd vote Cruz.  Thing is, Trump is still bringing up things in the debate that Cruz isn't, for instance, trade deals and such....

If Trump isn't on the scene those conversations will no  longer come up.

Bruh said:
RAIDER said:

If I had a choice I'd vote Cruz.  Thing is, Trump is still bringing up things in the debate that Cruz isn't, for instance, trade deals and such....

I would like to see Cruz with one of the others as his VP.

RAIDER said:
Bruh said:
RAIDER said:

I'd love to see a Trump Cruz ticket.

Think about it, if Trump gets it and Cruz is the VP, and they have a successful 4 years then that's a shoe in for a 2nd term and if that goes half way decent then we got Cruz for 8 years when it's all said and done we could have 16 years of Republican presidency.

Bruh said:
RAIDER said:
Bruh said:
RAIDER said:

I'd love to see a Trump Cruz ticket.

Think about it, if Trump gets it and Cruz is the VP, and they have a successful 4 years then that's a shoe in for a 2nd term and if that goes half way decent then we got Cruz for 8 years when it's all said and done we could have 16 years of Republican presidency.

I don't think any of the candidates would work with Trump.  I could maybe see Cruz and Rubio.

The great conservative, Jerry Falwell Jr., just endorsed Donald Trump.

Trump just brings stuff up that nobody else does. He can talk about whatever he wants, he's not bought.

Plain and simple.

Most all the rest only talk about..............nothing.

What does Cruz bring up?
What does Marco bring up?
What does Christie bring up?
What does Kaschic bring up?

I hope Trump is not the Republican choice, but I would vote for him over Hillary.