IFB Preacher Clips

TonyHutsonComedian

Registered
Reaction score
Still more spiritual than than the seeker sensitive megachurches or the Hellsong LBGQT crowd.

The poor lady who picks up whatever fell off the Lord's Supper Table was probably the MOG's wife and she was being submissive........................HAY-MAN!

Also Tony Hutson says mothers should be in the kitchen cooking and not trying to look pretty as according to Dr. Hutson, mothers who try to look pretty are harlots and disobeying God.

TheRealJonStewart

Registered
Reaction score
Still more spiritual than than the seeker sensitive megachurches or the Hellsong LBGQT crowd.

The poor lady who picks up whatever fell off the Lord's Supper Table was probably the MOG's wife and she was being submissive........................HAY-MAN!

Also Tony Hutson says mothers should be in the kitchen cooking and not trying to look pretty as according to Dr. Hutson, mothers who try to look pretty are harlots and disobeying God.
fake news

treasure_unseen

Registered
Reaction score
Can't deny the man has good pitch.
Silly nonsense. I'm a musician. He is too. He knows what he likes. He plays it when no one else is looking. He just calls it "worldly" to make a living. He doesn't really mean it.

tmjbog

Registered
Reaction score
Silly nonsense. I'm a musician. He is too. He knows what he likes. He plays it when no one else is looking. He just calls it "worldly" to make a living. He doesn't really mean it.
Great job, Great One. Us lesser beings really appreciate it when you use your mind reading powers to enlighten us on what these men think and believe.

Baptist City Holdout

Doctor
Registered
Reaction score

Look up here now!!!!

voicecrying

Registered
Reaction score
He puts on a pretty good show, but seems like he's trying to prove a little too much his manliness there.
He's always been an entertainer. I don't think I've ever heard any real biblical preaching from him.