IFB Preacher Clips

Still more spiritual than than the seeker sensitive megachurches or the Hellsong LBGQT crowd.

The poor lady who picks up whatever fell off the Lord's Supper Table was probably the MOG's wife and she was being submissive........................HAY-MAN!

Also Tony Hutson says mothers should be in the kitchen cooking and not trying to look pretty as according to Dr. Hutson, mothers who try to look pretty are harlots and disobeying God.

Still more spiritual than than the seeker sensitive megachurches or the Hellsong LBGQT crowd.

The poor lady who picks up whatever fell off the Lord's Supper Table was probably the MOG's wife and she was being submissive........................HAY-MAN!

Also Tony Hutson says mothers should be in the kitchen cooking and not trying to look pretty as according to Dr. Hutson, mothers who try to look pretty are harlots and disobeying God.

fake news

Can't deny the man has good pitch.

Silly nonsense. I'm a musician. He is too. He knows what he likes. He plays it when no one else is looking. He just calls it "worldly" to make a living. He doesn't really mean it.

Silly nonsense. I'm a musician. He is too. He knows what he likes. He plays it when no one else is looking. He just calls it "worldly" to make a living. He doesn't really mean it.
Great job, Great One. Us lesser beings really appreciate it when you use your mind reading powers to enlighten us on what these men think and believe.

Look up here now!!!!

He puts on a pretty good show, but seems like he's trying to prove a little too much his manliness there.

He's always been an entertainer. I don't think I've ever heard any real biblical preaching from him.

He's always been an entertainer. I don't think I've ever heard any real biblical preaching from him.

Dr. Hutson is always usually referred to as just an IFB Comedian. Same as Larry Brown. Some even consider Jack Hyles an IFB comedian, especially with his no nonsense-Don Rickles, not afraid to call out CCM/charismatics/TBN-PTL Club/Feminists etc then make light of them and have to joint rolling. Tony Hutson does the same thing in her sermons except he also bashes liberals/LBGT crowd/BLM/Muslims/Female Pastors/Hillsong etc.