IFB Preacher Clips

At what point in Schaap's plan for their lives does seducing the underage girls happen?

Jack Hyles said his mama was a better scholar than all the Hyles-Anderson professors put together? Unbelievable! But that was in 1985 - I sure hope the academic qualifications of the Hyles-Anderson faculty have been upgraded since then.

The whole "if it was good enough for momma it's good enough for me" argument losses validity quickly when you go to parts of Africa infested with Voodoo or the parts of the Philippines where ancestor worship is the norm. It kind of sounds like momma worship. If his momma was into witchcraft would witchcraft had been go enough for 'ol Jack?

Tony Hutson reveals his spiritual gift is criticism. He loves to criticize non IFB's, seeker sensitive, CCM music, feminists, etc. Gotta love Bro. Tony. He is one of God's clowns.

More ethnic jokes from Bro Tony. Tony also throws shade at the women complaining about wearing dresses. Dr. Hutson also gives a history lesson.

"All Budhists are going to hell" "Our forefathers didn't know what a Buddha was"

Jack Schaap the jailbait fiddler said:
I've had 9 Pastors in my life. 2 went to prison, 3 ran off with women...I've never disobeyed my Pastor.

The Manna Gods really love Hebrews 13:7, don't they? "Remember your leaders . . . Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith." Schaap's batting .555.

The Manna Gods really love Hebrews 13:7, don't they? "Remember your leaders . . . Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith." Schaap's batting .555.
Ya, but the 2 that went to prison only went because some disobedient congregant didn't care about tearing the church apart. And the three that ran off with other woman: 1. If you didn't see it didn't happen and 2. If you did see it then their wives likely drove them to it.