IFB Preacher Clips

So Tony the Tiger is boycotting the Geico lizard? Just wait until our secret lizard masters hear about that! There will be Hyles to pay.

lizardpeep_reptilian_lead.jpg

lizardpeep_reptilian_lead.jpg

Tony The Hutt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

You know Bro. Tony has dug into some buffet's at the Pizza Hut. HAY-MAN!

words mean different things to different people at different times in history.... the usage and meanings of them change over time.. ....this often maligned phrase in scripture that jack schaap loved to toss around is a good example of how the king james onlyists.. and the kjv literal translationists have gone way off the mark.... ....

the proper translation of isaiah 49-2 into how current english is understood... ..specifically the phrase "polished shaft" .. would mean "best arrow".... (select arrow in some translations).... which to an archer means it is an arrow which is tuned and straightened... the broadhead freshly sharpened and the fletchings trimmed.. to assure it is not only the most accurate arrow in the quiver but also the most lethal...... 🏹

the prophet isaiah obviously knew a thing or two about archery.... specifically archery as practiced by a soldier bowman..... . so did both the writers and readers of the king james at the time it was published.... ..but people in the modern age have become ignorant of it... and too lazy to study how words were used by people of any given time a certain translation they might be reading was published.... and so they have developed the error ridden habit of interpreting words and phrases they read, which were written centuries ago,... into how modern people would interpret them today.... .sometimes coming up with completely different concepts than what was originally meant. . ...

unfortunately this phrase in scripture .... which became a bizarre and obscene rant by jack schaap ...is not the only part of the bible modern "scholars" have misread and misinterpreted due to failure to study how those words and phrases were originally used.....

Last edited:
The feminists don't like Dr. Hutson. "Big T" goes off on woman preachers, women leading the home, Kamala Harris, and other topics.

I know you like to poke fun of this guy on here a lot, but just out of curiosity, has this Dr Hutson actually lived a pretty decent and honorable life (unlike that other IFB preacher who went to prison for molesting a kid or whatever he did)? I ask because, although the norms and values he spouts might seem out of step in 2022, he’s an older preacher who probably believes everything he’s saying is biblical.

I know you like to poke fun of this guy on here a lot, but just out of curiosity, has this Dr Hutson actually lived a pretty decent and honorable life (unlike that other IFB preacher who went to prison for molesting a kid or whatever he did)? I ask because, although the norms and values he spouts might seem out of step in 2022, he’s an older preacher who probably believes everything he’s saying is biblical.
To decipher Dr. Hutson could be a 20 page post in it of itself. "Big T" is certainly opinionated on many subjects and some view him as a blowhard. He does like to entertain and do a comedy routine and try to humiliate CCM music and worship groups as carnal. Dr. Hutson also has a personal dislike for Islam and Muslims in general as is evident on numerous clips of him on the Twitter Parody account. Dr. Hutson also is very anti-Catholic and throws shade at them and he also is very anti-liberal and has thrown Obama/Biden/Harris/Hillary Clinton/The View under the bus in just about every one of his sermons. But despite his opinionated viewpoints and comedy routine when he wants to preach from God's word he can do a good sermon but he's become comfortable and "set in his ways" that now he's on the Conference Circuit with Larry Brown (another comedian) an now it's almost just an entertainment show to bring people in. Also Tony became famous (or infamous) because of his father Curtis Hutson who was a bigwig in the IFB movement.

To decipher Dr. Hutson could be a 20 page post in it of itself. "Big T" is certainly opinionated on many subjects and some view him as a blowhard. He does like to entertain and do a comedy routine and try to humiliate CCM music and worship groups as carnal. Dr. Hutson also has a personal dislike for Islam and Muslims in general as is evident on numerous clips of him on the Twitter Parody account. Dr. Hutson also is very anti-Catholic and throws shade at them and he also is very anti-liberal and has thrown Obama/Biden/Harris/Hillary Clinton/The View under the bus in just about every one of his sermons. But despite his opinionated viewpoints and comedy routine when he wants to preach from God's word he can do a good sermon but he's become comfortable and "set in his ways" that now he's on the Conference Circuit with Larry Brown (another comedian) an now it's almost just an entertainment show to bring people in. Also Tony became famous (or infamous) because of his father Curtis Hutson who was a bigwig in the IFB movement.
Thanks for the background info. Growing up in the South, he reminds me of some various preachers I heard. A couple of those pastors turned out to be slicker than snot on a doorknob, but most were solid men of God. Also, not that I endorse everything Hutson says, but I also think he says a lot of what many people think, but just won’t say out loud.