Introduction

Cicero

Elect
Reaction score
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a long time (years) FF reader or you might even call me a troll on the OBC site. I'm a born again Christian and former member of WHBC and you might even call me a former koolaid drinker. If I divulge too much info, the WHBC staff (and I know they have eyes on this site) will figure out who I am and try their best to ruin my entire family by sending letters of discontent and lies across the nation to various churches along with a certain blog that supposedly is seen around the world telling the same lies by the same liar. With that said, I will say, I was a member for a very long time but I will not say how long due to the above statement. I will admit, I stayed way too long but I will not explain why.
Why am I just now getting involved in the FF site you might ask?
My answer is that I am fed up with the lies and deceit spewing from 5517 NW 23rd. I am sick of the holier-than-thou attitudes coming from every staff member of this church from the pastor to the secretary. Their vemonous HATE for all other Bible believing Christians that have left WHBC and are happily serving Christ in other churches around OKC is nothing but cultish. In closing. I thank the LORD that he has opened my eyes and heart to what loving and praising GOD is all about by placing my family in a church that is Christ centered instead of man centered. May God have mercy on them.

Cicero said:
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a long time (years) FF reader or you might even call me a troll on the OBC site. I'm a born again Christian and former member of WHBC and you might even call me a former koolaid drinker. If I divulge too much info, the WHBC staff (and I know they have eyes on this site) will figure out who I am and try their best to ruin my entire family by sending letters of discontent and lies across the nation to various churches along with a certain blog that supposedly is seen around the world telling the same lies by the same liar. With that said, I will say, I was a member for a very long time but I will not say how long due to the above statement. I will admit, I stayed way too long but I will not explain why.
My answer is that I am fed up with the lies and deceit spewing from 5517 NW 23rd. I am sick of the holier-than-thou attitudes coming from every staff member of this church from the pastor to the secretary. Their vemonous HATE for all other Bible believing Christians that have left WHBC and are happily serving Christ in other churches around OKC is nothing but cultish. In closing. I thank the LORD that he has opened my eyes and heart to what loving and praising GOD is all about by placing my family in a church that is Christ centered instead of man centered. May God have mercy on them.

Welcome to the land of the FREE!!!!!!!! 

Free to worship Christ in truth.
Free to love God and let the Holy Spirit lead you and not a man.

It is a great and wonderful place to be for sure.

Cicero said:

Welcome

You have definitely joined the right place to let the truth be known.

Cicero said:

The staff at WHBC will be suprised to find out they are not the only ones that will be in heaven when that time comes. There will be members of other churches there too, even former members of WHBC.

Ole JAV once said that "evil personified will come to their doorsteps" speaking of former WHBC that have recently left the compound. Don't worry Tommy Boy has not visited anyone that has left since becoming the Pastor so he will not show up on your door step.

TruthBearer said:
Cicero said:

The staff at WHBC will be suprised to find out they are not the only ones that will be in heaven when that time comes. There will be members of other churches there too, even former members of WHBC.

Ole JAV once said that "evil personified will come to their doorsteps" speaking of former WHBC that have recently left the compound. Don't worry Tommy Boy has not visited anyone that has left since becoming the Pastor so he will not show up on your door step.

No, Tommy Boy will not show up on your doorstep as he, in my opinion, is a coward and would send his henchmen instead.  That is what he has done in the past.  But even his henchmen have been jumping ship of late so now he has no one to send to do his dirty deeds.  Thus you have nothing to fear as TruthBearer said.

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:
Cicero said:

No, Tommy Boy will not show up on your doorsteep as he is a coward and would send his henchmen instead.  That is what he has done in the past.  But even his henchmen have been jumping ship of late so now he has no one to send to do his dirty deeds.  Thus you have nothing to fear as TruthBearer said.

So are the men that have not stepped up and broke his jaw for texting their wives and or daughters. 

Its hard for me to believe that there are 14 women that he was texting and not one of the husbands has not confronted him and broke his face. 

Who cares if YOU believe it or not. I certainly don't give a rip Bruh whether you do or don't believe there are 14 women or even 1. He was confronted many times. Those men are Man enough to meet face to face and Man enough to with-hold assault and battery. They are wise enought to let God have his way with Tom. Looks as if that is taking place with God scattering his sheep. Enough said.

Cicero said:
Who cares if YOU believe it or not. I certainly don't give a rip Bruh whether you do or don't believe there are 14 women or even 1. He was confronted many times. Those men are Man enough to meet face to face and Man enough to with-hold assault and battery. They are wise enought to let God have his way with Tom. Looks as if that is taking place with God scattering his sheep. Enough said.

If these so say men had any back bone they would smash the guys face in and the sheep would still be scattered.  :D

I'm not denying that he didn't do this, what I am saying is that where are the men?

Bruh said:
Cicero said:

If these so say men had any back bone they would smash the guys face in and the sheep would still be scattered.  :D

I'm not denying that he didn't do this, what I am saying is that where are the men?

As Cicero stated the true men are the ones that went to him face to face and confronted him. Then despite knowing that they would be talked bad about and ridiculed left the church when Tom was un-repented. While getting into a fight and beating the crap out of him would seem like the best thing to do it probably would have hurt the cause. But by simply confronted him and then leaving it opened the eyes to many more and Tom could not hide behind anything.

If they were to have simply gone and punched him he could have used it to keep people blinded to the truth but instead with discernment they did not and thus many others saw the light and got and are continuing to do so.

JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

As Cicero stated the true men are the ones that went to him face to face and confronted him. Then despite knowing that they would be talked bad about and ridiculed left the church when Tom was un-repented. While getting into a fight and beating the crap out of him would seem like the best thing to do it probably would have hurt the cause. But by simply confronted him and then leaving it opened the eyes to many more and Tom could not hide behind anything.

If they were to have simply gone and punched him he could have used it to keep people blinded to the truth but instead with discernment they did not and thus many others saw the light and got and are continuing to do so.

The "CAUSE" are you serious?  Hurt the cause, really?  The Cause, would of been him texting my wife.  You boys sure are different up around WHBC.  Maybe ole Jim Vineyard got one thing right, you bunch of pantie wearing sissy's. 

Bruh said:
JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

The "CAUSE" are you serious?  Hurt the cause, really?  The Cause, would of been him texting my wife.  You boys sure are different up around WHBC.  Maybe ole Jim Vineyard got one thing right, you bunch of pantie wearing sissy's.

Yes the "CAUSE" their "CAUSE" was to expose Tom and they have. Getting thrown in jail for assault would have done nothing. Although I am sure they would have loved to.

JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

Yes the "CAUSE" their "CAUSE" was to expose Tom and they have. Getting thrown in jail for assault would have done nothing. Although I am sure they would have loved to.

He could have still been exposed.  They could of laid him out and then sent the text that was sent to his wife, to all the members and all he would of had to say, this is why I just laid out Jim Vineyards son out.

14 women and not one man laid him out.  SMH I feel sorry for these women.   

Bruh said:
He could have still been exposed.  They could of laid him out and then sent the text that was sent to his wife, to all the members and all he would of had to say, this is why I just laid out Jim Vineyards son out.

Ok Mr. He Man.  You should feel sorry for these women.

Because:
They had a pastor that is a lusting, womanizing ..... I will stop there
They were in a system that blames them for the things like this the pastor does.
They were in a system that even after they bring it to light the Pastor remains in office.
They were in a system that even if anyone would have punched Tom he would just play the "woe is me, I am the victim card" and still be pastor today. And then pressed charges against the man who hit him.

Yes, feel sorry for them and all other women stuck in a system like this cult of a church.

Just me said:
Bruh said:

Ok Mr. He Man.  You should feel sorry for these women.

Because:
They had a pastor that is a lusting, womanizing ..... I will stop there
They were in a system that blames them for the things like this the pastor does.
They were in a system that even after they bring it to light the Pastor remains in office.
They were in a system that even if anyone would have punched Tom he would just play the "woe is me, I am the victim card" and still be pastor today. And then pressed charges against the man who hit him.

Yes, feel sorry for them and all other women stuck in a system like this cult of a church.

Yes, I agree but I still am unable to fathom why in the world out of 14 women not ONE man did not brake this guys knees?????????

No HE-Man here Tom I'm sure is much larger than I am. 

Okay Bruh, after further consideration, your right about it being hard to believe that at least one didn't do something to Tom. But I believe it takes a strong man with character to refrain from personal justice, to let God have His justice in the end. Again Bruh, 0 out of 14,          they're stronger men than I might have been had I been put in their place. So I can see your point.

Bruh said:
Cicero said:

So a real man would resort to violence over a text message? You have a lot to learn about real men.

Bruh said:
JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

I can see why your wife would be texting another man for advice.

Cicero said:
Okay Bruh, after further consideration, your right about it being hard to believe that at least one didn't do something to Tom. But I believe it takes a strong man with character to refrain from personal justice, to let God have His justice in the end. Again Bruh, 0 out of 14,          they're stronger men than I might have been had I been put in their place. So I can see your point.

It's not about personal justice, it's about protecting your wife. 

"strong man with character to refrain" I'm sorry I just do not agree with this.  We are not talking about over doing it at the dinner table.  How dare any man attack another mans wife in this way. 
And on top of that it was their Pastor whom they served along side with.  Tom knew these men shook their hands and patted them on the back.  You are out of your mind, they are cowards. 

Sorry, I mean no disrespect to anyone on this forum. 

TruthBearer said:
Bruh said:
JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

So, if another man text your wife, in an inappropriate way, you would be like, Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord and leave it alone........O.k?  I gotcha buddy.  :D

Bruh said:
TruthBearer said:
Bruh said:
JustABigKid said:
Bruh said:
Cicero said:

So, if another man text your wife, in an inappropriate way, you would be like, Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord and leave it alone........O.k?  I gotcha buddy.  :D

No I would bash his head in and get thrown in prison for 20 years to life so I could protect her from a cell phone.