It looks like it will be Trump.

Tarheel Baptist

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
Outside of something drastic taking place, I don't see how they can deny him the nomination. I don't believe he is the best or most qualified candidate, to say the least. I do believe he will be better than Hillary....but so would Hreb Evans!  :)

The wizards of Smart in the Republican establishment made his candidacy and victory possible. Im glad that God is soverign over the affairs of state...and the world!

I don't know that he can beat Hillary.

Bruh said:

I don't either, but I think he has a very good chance of doing so...because she is such a weak candidate.

John MacArthur was right, we are a nation already under God's judgment. Come November we will have a leader we deserve... to our shame.

The way I see it is, if Bernie doesn't get it, then there will be a large segment of nonVoting Democrats.

As unlikeable as Trump is, he is certainly not as unlikeable as Hillary. So, I think Trump will win, primarily due to a lack of voting interest among the Dems.

FSSL said:
The way I see it is, if Bernie doesn't get it, then there will be a large segment of nonVoting Democrats.

As unlikeable as Trump is, he is certainly not as unlikeable as Hillary. So, I think Trump will win, primarily due to a lack of voting interest among the Dems.

I hope you're right!

Bruh said:

Maybe she will have been indicted by the time November rolls around and won't even be an issue.

HeDied4U said:
Bruh said:

Maybe she will have been indicted by the time November rolls around and won't even be an issue.

She'll never be indicted!

People like her do not go to jail.

FSSL said:

They may just hold their noses and vote for Hillary against Trump.

"I really hope John Kasich stays in all the way to the convention!" - Buick Lesabre owners

Bruh said:
John MacArthur was right, we are a nation already under God's judgment. Come November we will have a leader we deserve... to our shame.
For once I totally agree with MacArthur--we are a nation under judgment. 

The way I see it Trump vs. Hilllary is kind of like the judgment choice given David after he numbered the people; i.e., choose the judgment you deem to be lesser. 

Now all I (and, I suppose, many others) have to do is either discern the choice of judgment, or decide to do as David did and let the Lord choose for him.  Got a few months to pray about that decision, so time is on my side.

IMO, Trump will be much better for the middle working class, so me voting for him is a no brainer.

Anchor said:
The way I see it Trump vs. Hilllary is kind of like the judgment choice given David after he numbered the people; i.e., choose the judgment you deem to be lesser. 

Tweedledum and Tweedledumber.

Bruh said:
IMO, Trump will be much better for the middle working class, so me voting for him is a no brainer.

Unless Jesus of Nazareth is on the ballot, any election will force us to choose the lesser of evils. I have specifically and hesitantly done that very thing in the last 2 presidential elections. In a Republic, 'citizen' is an office that comes with both privilege and responsibility. And we bear some responsibility for the actions of our government.
When we vote, we delegate others to 'represent us'...to act on our behalf.
Personally, I don't think I have the luxury to 'not vote'.
But, that's just me... so I will, once again, hold my nose and vote...for trump.

ChnuQ-MUgAAlgrp.jpg

Totally uncomfortable in his own skin...

earnestly contend

Tarheel Baptist said:
Bruh said:

Unless Jesus of Nazareth is on the ballot, any election will force us to choose the lesser of evils. I have specifically and hesitantly done that very thing in the last 2 presidential elections. In a Republic, 'citizen' is an office that comes with both privilege and responsibility. And we bear some responsibility for the actions of our government.
But, that's just me... so I will, once again, hold my nose and vote...for trump.

CiRZWhpW0AAKDyQ.jpg

Pretty soon Trump will be just like Obama.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-muslim-ban-just-a-suggestion-140024443.html

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Bruh said:

CiRZWhpW0AAKDyQ.jpg

STILL LOOKING....