It looks like it will be Trump.

Donald Trump is the kindest bravest warmest most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Bruh said:
IMO, Trump will be much better for the middle working class, so me voting for him is a no brainer.

Unless Jesus of Nazareth is on the ballot, any election will force us to choose the lesser of evils. I have specifically and hesitantly done that very thing in the last 2 presidential elections. In a Republic, 'citizen' is an office that comes with both privilege and responsibility. And we bear some responsibility for the actions of our government.
When we vote, we delegate others to 'represent us'...to act on our behalf.
Personally, I don't think I have the luxury to 'not vote'.
But, that's just me... so I will, once again, hold my nose and vote...for trump.

FTR! I am really struggling with my vote in this election...I'm having second thoughts about voting Trump.

Ransom said:
Donald Trump is the kindest bravest warmest most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life.

Did PY hack into your account, now? LOL

Ransom said:
Donald Trump is the kindest bravest warmest most wonderful selfless human being I've ever known. 

Corrected for you. (2004 version)  It seems your programming is wearing off.  Need a new implant?

Twisted said:
Ransom said:
Donald Trump is the kindest bravest warmest most wonderful selfless human being I've ever known. 

Corrected for you. (2004 version)  It seems your programming is wearing off.  Need a new implant?

Haven't seen the 2004 version. Didn't need correcting.

Ransom said:
Twisted said:
Ransom said:

Haven't seen the 2004 version. Didn't need correcting.

LOL!  OK, let's just say I updated it for you.

So, from an outsider to the US, what would make anyone think this is the sign God's judgment is upon the USA?

I'm not asking whether it is or not, I am more asking "why didn't you realize it sooner?"

Did Republicans really have a better candidate than Trump when we had McCain and Romney?