It's everyone else's fault...

John 8:3-5
And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act. 
Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 

WHBC version of these verses (aka The New KJV, King James Vineyard)

And the church members brought unto the Pastor a woman taken in adultery (and said Pastor do you know her?); and when they had set her in the midst,  They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.  Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned. 

Cicero said:
SixGreatKids said:
Hirelings.  These men don't care about the sheep, they don't even like the sheep.  They just love the benefits of having a bunch of them.  "Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but ensamples to the flock."  If they can read the verses in the Bible about being a pastor without being a little convicted...  Were they ever ensamples of how to live a Christian life?  Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentle, kind???  If you have none of them, where does that leave you?  Not trying to be harsh, but the Bible is pretty plain.
Sixgreatkids, Please allow me to add just two words to your first sentence.

These men AND WOMEN don't care about the sheep.
I say that because, one person in particular keeps coming to the forefront in many a conversation (NO NOT GOSSIP) with several different individuals concerning the bitterness, finger pointing and un-godly hate coming from WHBC towards those that have chosen to follow the will of God  in their lives and leave for another Church. This one person just happens to be a woman that still works for WHBC. It's a fact that she has said that every person that left WHBC is dead to her. Talk about a sick twisted way of taking scripture way out of context. Islam, Jehovah's Wittness, and serious cultic life uses this practice. But a born again believer in Christ, talking about those that are desiring to be in God's will? How disturbing? How un-Godly, hateful and full of bitterness, the exact opposite of how the bible teaches us to treat one another (God's Heritage). Talk about spreading discord among the brethren. JAV, you should use her example in one of your letters about sowing discord.  Is she just following orders? Many have even said she is giving the orders around there (WHBC) lol. Without mentioning names, I would bet almost everyone that reads this knows exactly who I'm talking about because you've had to go through her for one reason or another.
I'd place another bet that she is the one that searched and found the letter then suggested it go in the church bulletin for all the followers to drink there of. Hopefully, the GOOD people that still attend there will see through the tactic and refuse to drink then actually leave. I know a few more that are on the brink.

"Feed the flock of God which is among you" Another popular topic among those that found another church is that they are NOW actually being feed from God's Word. Proper filling food that can nurture you from day to day. Never happened under Tom. Members actually got excited when a guest speaker (none staff member) would come to preach, which was't often enough. We were starving to death for someone to feed us.

Again without mentioning names this is the same lady that was once called "The Demerit Lady." You had to go see her anytime you got demerits. If she liked you and you happened to have a legitimate excuse from particular staff you got them removed otherwise you were treated like crap. Most of the girls never got their demerits removed no matter how stupid they were because she simply didn't like them. (Probably cause most of them were much prettier than here. IMO)

I know people still at WHBC that I have been trying to get them to see that leaving is okay and that they would be better off. They told me that this same person has come to them and made comments like: "Don't let the naysayers get you out of church."

More lies, more deceit, more crap!

JustABigKid said:
Cicero said:
SixGreatKids said:
Hirelings.  These men don't care about the sheep, they don't even like the sheep.  They just love the benefits of having a bunch of them.  "Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; Neither as being lords over God's heritage, but ensamples to the flock."  If they can read the verses in the Bible about being a pastor without being a little convicted...  Were they ever ensamples of how to live a Christian life?  Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentle, kind???  If you have none of them, where does that leave you?  Not trying to be harsh, but the Bible is pretty plain.
Sixgreatkids, Please allow me to add just two words to your first sentence.

These men AND WOMEN don't care about the sheep.
I say that because, one person in particular keeps coming to the forefront in many a conversation (NO NOT GOSSIP) with several different individuals concerning the bitterness, finger pointing and un-godly hate coming from WHBC towards those that have chosen to follow the will of God  in their lives and leave for another Church. This one person just happens to be a woman that still works for WHBC. It's a fact that she has said that every person that left WHBC is dead to her. Talk about a sick twisted way of taking scripture way out of context. Islam, Jehovah's Wittness, and serious cultic life uses this practice. But a born again believer in Christ, talking about those that are desiring to be in God's will? How disturbing? How un-Godly, hateful and full of bitterness, the exact opposite of how the bible teaches us to treat one another (God's Heritage). Talk about spreading discord among the brethren. JAV, you should use her example in one of your letters about sowing discord.  Is she just following orders? Many have even said she is giving the orders around there (WHBC) lol. Without mentioning names, I would bet almost everyone that reads this knows exactly who I'm talking about because you've had to go through her for one reason or another.
I'd place another bet that she is the one that searched and found the letter then suggested it go in the church bulletin for all the followers to drink there of. Hopefully, the GOOD people that still attend there will see through the tactic and refuse to drink then actually leave. I know a few more that are on the brink.

"Feed the flock of God which is among you" Another popular topic among those that found another church is that they are NOW actually being feed from God's Word. Proper filling food that can nurture you from day to day. Never happened under Tom. Members actually got excited when a guest speaker (none staff member) would come to preach, which was't often enough. We were starving to death for someone to feed us.

Again without mentioning names this is the same lady that was once called "The Demerit Lady." You had to go see her anytime you got demerits. If she liked you and you happened to have a legitimate excuse from particular staff you got them removed otherwise you were treated like crap. Most of the girls never got their demerits removed no matter how stupid they were because she simply didn't like them. (Probably cause most of them were much prettier than here. IMO)

I know people still at WHBC that I have been trying to get them to see that leaving is okay and that they would be better off. They told me that this same person has come to them and made comments like: "Don't let the naysayers get you out of church."

More lies, more deceit, more crap!

The Demerit Lady!!!!  lol      To much power in the past and way to much power now for sure.