Jack Schaap out of prison

And FTR if you didn't already know Schaap is as wicked of a man as they come. His blasphemous letters written to that girl sickened me to my core and made me want to actually vomit. I don't think I have ever read anything that made me physically ill before. There is no quarter in my world where its ok for him to stand in front of others to speak, to and no quarter for anyone who gives him one iota of slack. He wants a life of service because he is "repentant"? Go work in a homeless ministry and serve them for a number of years and then we will talk about his fruit of repentance. No man can say what he said about My Lord Jesus Christ and God my Father and I would ever consider calling him a brother. His hubris will never allow it.

i know how men like that talk to girls they have lured into those situations ..coz i remember the things that were said to me by men like that in my moms house.... .their brain turns off and their words and their voice becomes controlled by something else inside them base and primitive...and completely sickening...... i can only imagine what he must have written to the girl he abused.... but knowing his story i would not be surprised by it.....

but i must say it... the signs of what schaap was should have been clear to the church in hammond long before anyone found his letters....... .that polished arrow sermon schaap gave was among the most vile and disgusting performances i ever saw given.... by anyone.... and i spent quite a few nights as a child in the backroom of exotic dance clubs where i had a clear view of the stage... ..waiting while my mom to finish her performances so we could go home..... nothing i saw them do on stage ever made me as nauseated as what he did with that arrow..... ..someone posted that video of schaap here a long time ago specifically for me to see it.. when they learned i was a traditional archer and that i made my own arrows... ...

i told them after seeing that i now knew a few more things about schaap.... and sadly.... also a few things about the congregation... specifically the staff members on the stage with him.... and who let him get away with all that.... people in the church who saw that vile demonstration should have known immediately something was horribly wrong with the man... i can;t believe nobody tried to stop him... or that they ever let him preach in that church again...... . at the very least i hope people in the pews were getting up and walking out... .how many after seeing that chose to stay there anyway?... knowing their families were being exposed to him....

to this day that was the only sermon clip from schaap i ever saw.... ..after that i never wanted to see anything else he did... .. i would never attend a church he was a part of... or even one associated with him.. .something was really wrong there.. and in that whole movement in general.... it;s very telling that people who try to speak out against it are continually attacked....

but as far as letting him work in a homeless ministry?.... i have worked in homeless ministries for many years... mostly to homeless famiies and single mothers with children....plus also a ministry partnered with law enforcement to combat trafficking.... but i have also spent years working with the most down and outers that literally live on the streets and sleep in back allys wherever they can find the space..... . i would not want to subject any of them to the likes of jack schaap.... they deserve better than that......

Last edited:
i had to make a few edits to the 2 posts i made last night... mostly just to correct spelling and missing words errors.... sometimes i think of what i am trying to say but it never makes it to the keyboard.... entire sentences get left out.... or when they do make it to the screen dyslexia turns them into something unreadable.... hopefully i didn;t miss any and what;s there now is not confusing......

Is there is Hillsong campus near Chicago? Schaap looks like he would fit in with that lot. Looks like Brian Houston is in hot water.

Unfortunately Schaap can't go on the conference circuit with other IFB "MANAGODS" who are pretty good entertainers. The IFB church make a huge deal when one of these men/entertainers on the conference circuit come to town. Even Hyles loved preaching at other churches. Anything for a love offering and a stroke of his ego.

That is what he claimed in the trial (note your link is from 2012). He now knows it is illegal.
He had to be pretty ignorant then, because not only would common sense dictate it was illegal, but the Bible says it was immoral. So much for what he preached and taught from the pulpit. Just another Pharisaical pastor.

That's what he said, but take it with a grain of salt. That's also what Kent Hovind said, while his actions indicated he knew exactly what he was doing.
It's a typical dodge by an unsavory group of people! May they ALL rot you know where!

Schaap serves 10 years and Joe Combs got 106 years.

That's why many of us believe Schaap should have gotten much more time in prison. He held sway over thousands, and he violated that trust and responsibility. Combs was huge news here in Tennessee for years...when he was arrested the pastor of the church we were members of went on the warpath about how he was "set up" and the authorities and enemies of Christianity were trying to destroy him...He did that himself. My wife and I got up in the midde of the service and walked out in disgust at this pastors ignorance and hero worship of Hyles, Schaap, Combs and others.

So Jim Binney knew something was wrong with Schaap for years but never came forward? This is one of the first sermons post Schaap era at FBCH as it's from August 2012.

Anti....I'll pass on listening to ANYTHING from FBCH...I have no desire to pollute my mind any more than it was polluted by the things we HAD to listen to from Hyles when I was at MBBC.

Looks Schaap had fun. I still can't believe he wasn't in PC with other predators. They're usually put in their own pod.

schaap.jpg

That's why many of us believe Schaap should have gotten much more time in prison. He held sway over thousands, and he violated that trust and responsibility. Combs was huge news here in Tennessee for years...when he was arrested the pastor of the church we were members of went on the warpath about how he was "set up" and the authorities and enemies of Christianity were trying to destroy him...He did that himself. My wife and I got up in the midde of the service and walked out in disgust at this pastors ignorance and hero worship of Hyles, Schaap, Combs and others.
What church was that? Just curious if I know the guy.

What church was that? Just curious if I know the guy.
Sorry, I'm not a name-dropper. If you know the guy or think you do...YOU give the name and I will tell you whether or not it's the same person. It might be even better if you DM me on this forums system for confirmation.

Going through the Preacher Boys podcast from a few years ago and apparently Schaap has fans who sent him fan mail and asking for leniency. Sad that some people still follow this guy and his infamous father-in-law.

Going through the Preacher Boys podcast from a few years ago and apparently Schaap has fans who sent him fan mail and asking for leniency. Sad that some people still follow this guy and his infamous father-in-law.

There are always some twisted individuals out there who worship and defend the perverts.