Jack Schaap will be released in a little over a year

9. Where is my Miracle
Joni Erickson Tata
You need to be more detailed in your messages than these long lists of names presented with little commentary. Someone might see Joni Eareckson Tada listed with the likes of Jack Deere and Michael Brown, and assume they're of like mind (when in reality Tada is very much the opposite of a believer in faith healing).

You need to be more detailed in your messages than these long lists of names presented with little commentary. Someone might see Joni Eareckson Tada listed with the likes of Jack Deere and Michael Brown, and assume they're of like mind (when in reality Tada is very much the opposite of a believer in faith healing).
Thank you for pointing that out. The books were given in a list 1-10 of their idea of importance in that JL teaching and I wanted to be thorough but I in no way intended to lump Mrs Tada with these creeps

Last edited:
Thank you. You went above and beyond in answering my question. :)
Your Welcome. I have been putting it together for quite a while because with the upcoming release I wanted to have all the ducks in a row and not just bring a railing accusation without the proof. I have privately alerted those who need to know my suspicions at first and then the outright proofing going back at least 5 years. Even at FBC JL had been teaching things in the school and at church that were in doctrinal error. I had to refute his teaching to my children on numerous occasions. A heresy called Kingdom Now Theology of the NAR reflect some of the error JL held then although it was not as thoroughly thought out as what the NAR teaches.

Kingdom Now or 7 Mountain Theology

Tides: I greatly appreciate your research. Now I need to read all that too.

I don't understand for a second those who state that "if he starts preaching again . . ." (as in the pulpit) NO NO NEVER NO NOT EVER, THERE IS NO CIRCUMSTANCE, OVERSIGHT, RESTORAL that can EVER allow him into the pulpit nor church leadership EVER AGAIN.

I am all for restoral but restoration is 1. to God and 3. Family 3, To the church and 4, to friends but never is restoral of relationship a restoral to position. You must understand that it is the pride of the position that allows the iniquity that permits the transgression. You NEVER place a person back into that or similar position again. This has been the problem going back generations of the IFB churches and many other churches. Lack of true biblical church discipline along with proper restoration. Is we aren't disciplining we aren't restoring and we have created a myriad of problems born our in multiple generations because the word of God was not followed and Lawyers words were.
There is no oversight nor accountability nor that gives any church the ability to restore him to position and the true humility of repentance and restoration would also make him eschew it. If he would allow it it would prove repentance was a façade to gain it. Yes it is circular but nonetheless true at every point.
If he wants to preach find a street corner. If he wants a pulpit run him out on a rail.

Watch for a tie into this one also. There has been much many rumors concerning its founder and his similar goal upon release stated in filings that were done when he was trying for an early compassionate release. You may recognize the main player and then it all fits together like a glove.

I don't understand for a second those who state that "if he starts preaching again . . ." (as in the pulpit) NO NO NEVER NO NOT EVER, THERE IS NO CIRCUMSTANCE, OVERSIGHT, RESTORAL that can EVER allow him into the pulpit nor church leadership EVER AGAIN.

I am all for restoral but restoration is 1. to God and 3. Family 3, To the church and 4, to friends but never is restoral of relationship a restoral to position. You must understand that it is the pride of the position that allows the iniquity that permits the transgression. You NEVER place a person back into that or similar position again. This has been the problem going back generations of the IFB churches and many other churches. Lack of true biblical church discipline along with proper restoration. Is we aren't disciplining we aren't restoring and we have created a myriad of problems born our in multiple generations because the word of God was not followed and Lawyers words were.
There is no oversight nor accountability nor that gives any church the ability to restore him to position and the true humility of repentance and restoration would also make him eschew it. If he would allow it it would prove repentance was a façade to gain it. Yes it is circular but nonetheless true at every point.
If he wants to preach find a street corner. If he wants a pulpit run him out on a rail.

Watch for a tie into this one also. There has been much many rumors concerning its founder and his similar goal upon release stated in filings that were done when he was trying for an early compassionate release. You may recognize the main player and then it all fits together like a glove.

......compassion for the wolves and contempt for the sheep..... that;s what they consider qualities of a shepherd these days..... .. they will love a guy like schaap... ...

Is there any documentation of this? The church is maybe 20 minutes from me, and I want to be able to warn people I know if I hear of any of them going to or considering that church.

Now fully into the NAR Heresy