Jim Vineyard Scare Tatics

That letter to Pastor's was sent out yesterday Jun 3, 2014. It was the second letter he referenced members dying for leaving WHBCult in the past week.

TruthBearer said:
That letter to Pastor's was sent out yesterday Jun 3, 2014. It was the second letter he referenced members dying for leaving WHBCult in the past week.

Do you have a copy of these letters that you would mind forwarding to me? I would be interested in reading the whole thing.

I do have a copy on my other email which I don't have access to at this moment. PM your email address and I will send them to you.

TruthBearer said:
Ole JAV is at it again. Another letter he sent out to pastors. A excerpt from his email:

But, on the airplane coming over, I put down the names of 187 families who left WHBC during the 30 years I pastored it, because of some "aught" they had against me. MY, OH MY, THE TRAGEDIES which are in those 187 families."

And your family Mr. Vineyard: You have 4 sons. Well three sons biologically and a fourth by marriage.  Two of your biological sons are great shining examples now are they not? 

One cheated on his wife for years doing the dirty with an untold number of Philippine women. All the while pretending to be something he obviously was not: a preacher of the Gospel.

Your other son had his head smashed in while in Africa.  By his current behavior we all wonder what the reason for the beating was.  I personally do not believe it was a robbery attempt as you all claim.  Vineyards have zipper problems and it is my opinion that Tom messed with the wrong native girl.  It was amazing how all of the sudden after the beating Tommy boy had to come off the field, never to return.  Then when he eventually takes over the reigns at WHBC the Vineyard men's zipper trouble rises up again. Only this time you can't sweep it under the table. Social media will not allow for that. 

Your third son died tragically in a simple tonsillectomy as a little boy.

Which brings us to your fourth son.  Seems he is doing fine out in California but then he does not have your blood in him so I am not surprised.

So quit barking that the 187 families that have left WHBC have so many tragedies.  Look within yourself and see the truth. Your family is one big tragedy!!!!!

A young lady said something to me today that I believe is so true.  She said, "I'm really believing that God has kept JAV alive so he can see his kingdom coming crashing and burning to the ground and not be able to do a single thing about it."

That is one wise young lady

If ole JAV wanted to tell about tragedy's in peoples family's he should use his own family as an example and stop pointing at everyone else. We need to change that number 188.

Just like his Mammer said: "I best get my porch swept off, before I worry about someone else’s porch."

The problem is his own advice to others isn't good enough for himself.

"This ole man is tired and weary. His “replacement hip” is hurting right at the moment. I supposedly had the best “hip replacer” in Oklahoma. I certainly would have hated to have the worst, as much trouble as I’ve had from it. The GOOD LORD has given me a bunch of thorns in the flesh in the last 10 years, starting with this IDIOPATHIC RETRACTILE MESENTERITIS tumor intertwined in the blood vessels which supply blood to my intestines. The atrial fib in my heart probably though is the most dangerous to me. THE LORD THOUGH, HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME allowing me to continue to function as I have."

Isn't it odd that God has been good to ole JAV with all his health problems and those that left the church and are having health problems God has judged them for opposing the annointed?

"Again, and I know I’m repeating this, but some repetition is very necessary, as the recipient of your generous help I am able to come on this trip. Yesterday I showed someone my favorite letter to receive - that of Mrs. Bob Billings - Charlotte. Their son, Bob Jr., helped me financially, as many of you have, with this trip. I appreciate your generosity! THANK YOU AND THANK YOU!"

Isn't odd once again his favorite letter to receive is from a Mrs. not a Mr. Why does he always deal with the women more than the men? Is it to get the blessing of God for all his health problems?

ole JAV is subtley showing his arrogance in all his letters. He sends these out to inform the ignornant. Nobody else is capable of going online and reading the majority of stuff he puts in his letters. But thanks to ole JAV we are all educated on world events published by news media online.

Is old JAV trying to compete with Matt Drudge's Drudge Report website?

One of the most evil things that Christians do (it seems to be especially prevalent with pastors) is to track the misfortune of the ones that left, and proclaim that they brought it on themselves by touching God's anointed.

There is NO life that hasn't been touched by sorrow and sadness - we live in a sin-soaked and cursed world with bodies that decay daily.

To say that MY problems occurred ONLY because I opposed you is the height of pride.

Controlling people through fear is one of the marks of a cult.

Aside from everything else, it makes our great God look petty as well.

JAV sounds like Job's friends, who were convinced that he had done something wrong and thus was suffering.

I feel sorry that he is seeing his family and ministry disintegrate; perhaps he is sowing what he reaped, as some have suggested.

But if Tom's sin is truly known, it is time for God's people to stand up and put him out of the church.

Walt said:
One of the most evil things that Christians do (it seems to be especially prevalent with pastors) is to track the misfortune of the ones that left, and proclaim that they brought it on themselves by touching God's anointed.

There is NO life that hasn't been touched by sorrow and sadness - we live in a sin-soaked and cursed world with bodies that decay daily.

To say that MY problems occurred ONLY because I opposed you is the height of pride.

JAV sounds like Job's friends, who were convinced that he had done something wrong and thus was suffering.

I feel sorry that he is seeing his family and ministry disintegrate; perhaps he is sowing what he reaped, as some have suggested.

But if Tom's sin is truly known, it is time for God's people to stand up and put him out of the church.

They tried but he refused to leave. That is why over half the church left. The remaining people are nothing but Vineyardites that worship the Vineyards (a false god/idol) and not the true and living God.

TruthBearer said:
Walt said:

They tried but he refused to leave. That is why over half the church left. The remaining people are nothing but Vineyardites that worship the Vineyards (a false god/idol) and not the true and living God.

Amen.

God will not suffer man to steal his glory... what's left won't last long, I think.

Walt said:
TruthBearer said:
Walt said:

Amen.

God will not suffer man to steal his glory... what's left won't last long, I think.

I would like t see the Vineyard's run out and all the current staff they have up their, and for the church to go into foreclosure. The reason for this is if the Vineyard's cannot keep making the payments and sell the church they will profit off the sell. Currently they owe about $3.6 million for the new dorm/cafeteria and camp out by Loyal. All this property is worth more than that and the Vineyards could walk away with a pocket full of cash if they decided to sell.

If they go into foreclosure because they cannot make the payments some other preacher can take the church over and assume the loan at reduced price.

I would rather see this happen than fund Vineyard's retirement, like the church has for ole JV a pastor with no salary purchasing a $230,000.00 home in Piedmont.

The last time THE Jesse Jackson (Stone) visited OBC/Windsor Hills it sure was awkward as the Vineyard's weren't happy with Jesse coming back with long hair, a beard, and an earring.