Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FSSL said:
Alayman called me a jackass. Yes, one of the acceptable terms on the FFF.

I thought this was about "innuendo"!!!

Just playing along.... Take it for whatever you want to take "it for".

praise_yeshua said:
Just lock her down. That's your "MO" lately!!!

When people don't know when to quit, helping them along is good moderation.

FSSL said:
praise_yeshua said:
Just lock her down. That's your "MO" lately!!!

Sure it is..... Keep telling yourself that. Feel good about it.... No reason to second guess yourself at all. You're such a talented individual. You couldn't possibly make a mistake.

I probably shouldn't bother/inconvenience you....

8fca1b925028502b8f2b736e2bda7d4f.jpg

That is "Debbie Downer." She shows up on forums and makes people sad.

This link reminded me of this thread:
http://www.chicksontheright.com/only-the-perpetually-offended-would-think-theres-anything-wrong-with-this-picture/

FSSL said:
good morning, pumpkin!

yesterday you told me reposting a topic from a locked thread was breaking the rules and spamming the forum....... but now you are going to let tarheel do it?.......... what;s up with that?.......  ???...... .

oh yeah..... sorry... i forgot....... he;s one of your new friends now......exempt from your made up on the spot rules..... ......  ...... well do carry on then.......

redhead said:
I'm still waiting for someone to explain the innuendo. I teach high school and am pretty good at catching these things. But in this case, I am lost...

the joke as it was told here is only half the joke....... both the punchline and the obscene part is in the answer.... which i am not going to post here because it;s not only extremely obscene but also repulsive...... ...but i have no doubt there is at least one person playing the troll here who not only started this thread but would also love to see me do just that...... just so i could be banned for posting filth on the forum........ no doubt .. knowing him... he would probably like to hear the joke too.... ..... but like i said i am not going to repeat it ...... .... and all i did yesterday was call something out i remember being the first half of that joke...... and which served as a reference to it.... reminding me of things i didn;t come to a forum like this to be reminded of...... ........... .....

i can understand how you might see and hear a lot of things being a high school teacher.......... but believe me.... as the daughter of an exotic dancer who got dragged into strip bars nightly to wait in the back room while she danced her shifts i saw and heard a whole lot more...... and if that had been where my education at her hands ended it would have been bad enough....... but it wasn;t........ when i see things that remind me of those days it upsets me..... even when they are posted innocently or with good intentions...... ..... and i also got upset with the group of boys i heard retelling their versions of that joke in junior highschool too..  although they were not telling it innocently or with good intentions..... ... i was not however the one who called them down on it or even brought it up back then..... a teacher did that who i guess was a little more worldly wise than most........ and that ended it.....

praise_yeshua said:
FreeToBeMe said:
I'm done. Enjoy what you call the "monkey crap" free zone...
OK......see you in a few weeks.......

PY decides to show back up...no surprise there...but came back a little sooner than expected.

Let the poo fly!

monkeys.jpg

FSSL said:
Maybe you should create a new sub-forum and call it "The Safe Zone".....a place to go where sensitive people can post without getting their bowels in an uproar over some imagined innuendo.

FreeToBeMe said:
praise_yeshua said:
FreeToBeMe said:
I'm done. Enjoy what you call the "monkey crap" free zone...
OK......see you in a few weeks.......

PY decides to show back up...no surprise there...but came back a little sooner than expected.

Let the poo fly!

monkeys.jpg

I haven't thrown any "poo". I'm not sticking around. Just visiting.

FreeToBeMe said:
FSSL said:
Maybe you should create a new sub-forum and call it "The Safe Zone".....a place to go where sensitive people can post without getting their bowels in an uproar over some imagined innuendo.

FSSL and Ransom would both have to confine themselves to that forum. They're the ones that can't handle a conversation without locking the thread.

FreeToBeMe said:
FSSL said:

what... are you try to join admins tarheel lamer and timmy team too now?...... .....if you want that joke explained just send me a pm and i will glad to tell you why i found it so offensive......  ...... but don;t start mocking me for surviving with a few rough edges what most people would have been left dressed in a straight jacket and drooling in the corner for the rest of their life over......

yes .... the joke offended me...... but it was posted months ago.... and i totally ignored it and let it go until now... and the only reason i brought it up when i did was it disgusted me to see people gloating and euphoric over the prospect of another forum member being banned for posting smut... when they themselves were ..in my opinion.... just as guilty.......  ........ but i was wrong...... i assumed they knew the whole joke since they were posting the first half of it.... .... but now i know they did not..... .....still the image just seeing half of it reminded me of was enough to make me withdraw from that whole thread it was originally posted in and leave it for good.......

yesterday admin locked 2 threads that discussed this issue and declared the matter settled........ but now his favorite troll has dragged it back up again with this new thread... and the controversy continues...... .... don;t blame me for that.....  blame the troll that reignited the issue and the admin who joined in with him to keep it going......... 

praise_yeshua said:

FSSL is just a blow hard that can't take criticism.
POO

praise_yeshua said:
My name's not Jack.... but it does remind me of a descriptive noun that might describe you... ;)
POO

praise_yeshua said:
Just to be clear. There is a "private" female body part that can look like a nose. If you're an adult, hopefully married...... you should know this. Even 4th and 5th graders are being taught this "stuff" now.

Get with the program...
POO

praise_yeshua said:
Sure it is..... Keep telling yourself that. Feel good about it.... No reason to second guess yourself at all. You're such a talented individual. You couldn't possibly make a mistake.

I probably shouldn't bother/inconvenience you....
POO

Tarheel Baptist said:
This link reminded me of this thread:
http://www.chicksontheright.com/only-the-perpetually-offended-would-think-theres-anything-wrong-with-this-picture/

Careful. She appears to have a nose, and if you refuse to acknowledge the part of her body that her nose really represents, Yeezy will snort condescendingly at you.

aleshanee said:
what... are you try to join admins tarheel lamer and timmy team too now?...... ....
Nope, not at all.  Just making a suggestion for those who seem to be offended by the non-offensive.

Here's the "joke" at issue:
HeDied4U said:
If you're nose runs and your feet smell, does that mean you're built upside down?

:D :D
For those who can twist this in their imagination and get something nasty or offensive from this all I can say is.....

WOW. 

praise_yeshua said:

Slow day trying to coax the spammers back at the fleabag forum, eh?

aleshanee said:
.....if you want that joke explained just send me a pm and i will glad to tell you why i found it so offensive......
Young lady, I'm 55 years old and spent 20+ years in the military.  I have been around some of the most shocking, crude, nasty, and downright filthy smut and jokes that would probably send many folks nowadays home  crying. 

If you need to explain the perceived meaning of a joke to me that you found offensive, it means it was only offensive in your mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.