Just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreeToBeMe said:
aleshanee said:
what... are you try to join admins tarheel lamer and timmy team too now?...... ....
Nope, not at all.  Just making a suggestion for those who seem to be offended by the non-offensive.

Here's the "joke" at issue:
HeDied4U said:
If you're nose runs and your feet smell, does that mean you're built upside down?

:D :D
For those who can twist this in their imagination and get something nasty or offensive from this all I can say is.....

WOW.

like i said before...that is only half the joke..... and i am not the one who twisted it..... i am only one of many who heard it twisted and was subjected to the full version of it on too many occasions to count........ it was not in my imagination..... it was very real..... .. and i didn;t want to be reminded of it here...... .

but if my objection to it is really that big a problem for you...... and you have stand bewildered saying... "wow".... then it makes me wonder what your reaction would have been had you grown up like i did and been through those very same things....... maybe you would see it like i do........ then again... maybe you would be one of those permanently locked in a rubber room blowing snot bubbles ........ i have been there too a few times...... or maybe you wouldn;t have made that far..... maybe the inability to get certain things out of your head would have sent you over the edge and caused you to do yourself in....... ...... yeah i tried that too... once..... and then i learned betters ways to deal with it........ .... one of those better is to ignore things that remind you of it.....and when you can;t ignore it call them out............. ........ this was one i could no longer ignore... so i called it out....... .........

i;m truly sorry that caused so much distress for all you innocent and shiny happy hand holding people who had idyllic childhoods and seem to think rabid wolves are nothing but fuzzy cuddly and misunderstood creatures.... ..... in the 12 years i have been on the fff i have seen far too many people feed themselves and even their own kids to such creatures to ever be mocked into keeping quiet about it now..... ... ... but do carry with your games and mud pies........

FreeToBeMe said:
praise_yeshua said:
I haven't thrown any "poo". I'm not sticking around. Just visiting.

FSSL is just a blow hard that can't take criticism.
POO

praise_yeshua said:
My name's not Jack.... but it does remind me of a descriptive noun that might describe you... ;)
POO

praise_yeshua said:
Just to be clear. There is a "private" female body part that can look like a nose. If you're an adult, hopefully married...... you should know this. Even 4th and 5th graders are being taught this "stuff" now.

Get with the program...
POO

praise_yeshua said:
Sure it is..... Keep telling yourself that. Feel good about it.... No reason to second guess yourself at all. You're such a talented individual. You couldn't possibly make a mistake.

I probably shouldn't bother/inconvenience you....
POO

If that's POO..... then the joke is certainly POO...

Ransom said:
praise_yeshua said:
I haven't thrown any "poo". I'm not sticking around. Just visiting.

Slow day trying to coax the spammers back at the fleabag forum, eh?

Ah.... so you're paying attention to the fleabag forum. I never tired to coax anyone back. I wouldn't trust the place....

I do believe no moderation is better than what you're getting around here.

FreeToBeMe said:
aleshanee said:
.....if you want that joke explained just send me a pm and i will glad to tell you why i found it so offensive......
Young lady, I'm 55 years old and spent 20+ years in the military.  I have been around some of the most shocking, crude, nasty, and downright filthy smut and jokes that would probably send many folks nowadays home  crying. 

If you need to explain the perceived meaning of a joke to me that you found offensive, it means it was only offensive in your mind.

Ah.... there we have it.

You think you know EVERYTHING.... and there is no reason to consider it meant anything else than what you've fabricated in your own mind....

Now.... THAT is POO.....

I bow to your superior sinfulness....

FreeToBeMe said:
aleshanee said:
.....if you want that joke explained just send me a pm and i will glad to tell you why i found it so offensive......
Young lady, I'm 55 years old and spent 20+ years in the military.  I have been around some of the most shocking, crude, nasty, and downright filthy smut and jokes that would probably send many folks nowadays home  crying. 

If you need to explain the perceived meaning of a joke to me that you found offensive, it means it was only offensive in your mind.

well obviously you missed something then.... didn;t you..... .........

by the way i have also been around some of the same shocking crude and offensive people you have....... a lot of military people were patrons at the bar my mom danced at.... they were also customers of the business she started later and made me a part of...... .... like you they all thought being in the military made them bad to the bone....... but some of the other customers of that same bar and business ... plus a few of the workers.... were the type that would have chewed guys like you up and picked their teeth with your bones.......  .... i not only know that for a fact..... i witnessed it on a few occasions........  and then heard the military guys cry to the police officers about how 20 guys in the bar jumped them.... while everyone else laughed knowing it had only been one meth amped bouncer who put them down..... the same one standing next to the cops helping fill out the paperwork...... ..... 

yeah... you might have seen a little bit of the world..... but you are talking now about a world you know nothing about.......otherwise you would know enough to keep your mouth shut......

aleshanee said:
but if my objection to it is really that big a problem for you...... and you have stand bewildered saying... "wow".... then it makes me wonder what your reaction would have been had you grown up like i did and been through those very same things....... maybe you would see it like i do........ then again... maybe you would be one of those permanently locked in a rubber room blowing snot bubbles ........ i have been there too a few times...... or maybe you wouldn;t have made that far..... maybe the inability to get certain things out of your head would have sent you over the edge and caused you to do yourself in....... ...... yeah i tried that too... once..... and then i learned betters ways to deal with it........ .... one of those better is to ignore things that remind you of it.....and when you can;t ignore it call them out............. ........ this was one i could no longer ignore... so i called it out....... .........

i;m truly sorry that caused so much distress for all you innocent and shiny happy hand holding people who had idyllic childhoods and seem to think rabid wolves are nothing but fuzzy cuddly and misunderstood creatures.... ..... in the 12 years i have been on the fff i have seen far too many people feed themselves and even their own kids to such creatures to ever be mocked into keeping quiet about it now..... ... ... but do carry with your games and mud pies........
I am in no way marginalizing your life experiences.  I get that.  My daughter is bi-polar and we have been through many troubled times with her.  Sure, life is going to throw bad things at her, and she knows that; however, she knows to steer clear of things that may cause her undue stress and harm and not purposely seek those things out.   

If you get so upset with the things you have seen here over the past 12 years on this forum, you definitely should step away. 

If you don't like getting burned, don't keep putting your hands in the fire. 

If the saying had more to it, it would be Googleable. So far... NOTHING turns up the direction Aleshanee understand it. PY cannot understand it and tries to make assumptions and completely misses Aleshanee's understanding... YET, he continues to interject.

In her world, there was an extended sentence used by junior high kids. That is not the case, generally speaking. The version of the play on words provided by HeDied4U is the full version. Aleshanee knows a unique, private interpretation. She is wrong to assume that her version is generally understood.

I am going to let this "hash" out a bit longer.

praise_yeshua said:
Ah.... there we have it.

You think you know EVERYTHING.... and there is no reason to consider it meant anything else than what you've fabricated in your own mind....

Now.... THAT is POO.....

POO

FSSL said:
If the saying had more to it, it would be Googleable. So far... NOTHING turns up the direction Aleshanee understand it. PY cannot understand it and tries to make assumptions and completely misses Aleshanee's understanding... YET, he continues to interject.

In her world, there was an extended sentence used by junior high kids. That is not the case, generally speaking. The version of the play on words provided by HeDied4U is the full version. Aleshanee knows a unique, private interpretation. She is wrong to assume that her version is generally understood.

I just applied to the female body.... which is the way I heard it applied. She applied to the male body. It can be applied either way.......

You're SO smart....

By the way.... there plenty of things that you can't find on Google. Should I start naming some?

In fact, When I read the post in question. I could help but remember another one that you can't find on Google.... I'm PM you the info...

FreeToBeMe said:
praise_yeshua said:
Ah.... there we have it.

Now.... THAT is POO.....

POO

That was deep...  ::)

FreeToBeMe said:
aleshanee said:

I am in no way marginalizing your life experiences.  I get that.  My daughter is bi-polar and we have been through many troubled times with her.  Sure, life is going to throw bad things at her, and she knows that; however, she knows to steer clear of things that may cause her undue stress and harm and not purposely seek those things out.   

If you get so upset with the things you have seen here over the past 12 years on this forum, you definitely should step away. 

i appreciate your advice.... but maybe you should consider taking it yourself...... .... and one of things that has helped me to deal with schizophrenia and the myriad of other problems my life experience left me is being able to work to see that other people don;t get burned...... .... plus i also have a huge support system and take a ton of meds...... ....... but running from the fire is not my style.... and it;s not the style of those who i have lived with and who have taken care of me in the years since my moms influence ended either......... it;s putting the fires out........

aleshanee said:
FreeToBeMe said:
aleshanee said:

i appreciate your advice.... but maybe you should consider taking it yourself...... .... and one of things that has helped me to deal with schizophrenia and the myriad of other problems my life experience left me is being able to work to see that other people don;t get burned...... .... plus i also have a huge support system and take a ton of meds...... ....... but running from the fire is not my style.... and it;s not the style of those who i have lived with and who have taken care of me in the years since my moms influence ended either......... it;s putting the fires out........

He's such a good father. He thinks he's so "good"..... you can't handle things any differently than he does.

You can't reason with a know it best person.

FSSL said:

not just junior high school kids...... you keep saying that as if it automatically invalidates everything i have said about it........ but like i told you.... the very first time i heard this thing in it;s entirety was in the back room of the establishment i already told you about....... and it was not junior high school kids then.... it was friendly but obscene sparring back and forth between a bar owner and his female workers..... ... when i heard it again in junior high was when teachers put the hammer down on it and put it to a stop....

there are a lot of things i remember about the world i spent my first 10 years of life in you will never find on google...... and i thank God for that......  at least somebody at the google control centers knows how to keep that kind of stuff out of the mix.... .... and if you want please feel free to delete everything said about it here so google can;t find that either....... ...... i am done with the issue....... ...... the only thing i am still upset about now is the continued mockery directed towards me for the stand i took on it...... ...... what;s funny is i saw that happen in junior high school too...... only not directed at me..... it was all directed at the teachers who put a stop to it behind their backs...... .... but it;s amazing how some thing never change........

aleshanee said:
i appreciate your advice.... but maybe you should consider taking it yourself...... ....
I don't need my advice.  I'm not the one who's offended.

Well, at least nobody is taking anything too seriously.  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
Well, at least nobody is taking anything too seriously.  ;)

ah.... the troll finally speaks again...... .... are you getting your daily dose of jollies from this newest pot you stirred up?.......  or would you prefer to call it a "pavlovian experiment"? ...... ... either way admin and most of the forum wants you to be happy and entertained....... ;) .....

too bad the thread will probably be locked soon...... but can you still print a locked thread?......... for your sake i hope so....... you can print this one up and hang it on the wall in your office next to your doctor of divinity certificate..... ..... right above the little white throne you no doubt share it with......... one of them will come in handy when you run out of the other kind of paper....... .... i won;t tell you which one to use first...... i;m sure you will figure that out on your own.........  ;)

aleshanee said:
FreeToBeMe said:
FSSL said:
When people don't know when to quit, helping them along is good moderation.
Maybe you should create a new sub-forum and call it "The Safe Zone".....a place to go where sensitive people can post without getting their bowels in an uproar over some imagined innuendo.

what... are you try to join admins tarheel lamer and timmy team too now?...... .....if you want that joke explained just send me a pm and i will glad to tell you why i found it so offensive......  ...... but don;t start mocking me for surviving with a few rough edges what most people would have been left dressed in a straight jacket and drooling in the corner for the rest of their life over......

yes .... the joke offended me...... but it was posted months ago.... and i totally ignored it and let it go until now... and the only reason i brought it up when i did was it disgusted me to see people gloating and euphoric over the prospect of another forum member being banned for posting smut... when they themselves were ..in my opinion.... just as guilty.......  ........ but i was wrong...... i assumed they knew the whole joke since they were posting the first half of it.... .... but now i know they did not..... .....still the image just seeing half of it reminded me of was enough to make me withdraw from that whole thread it was originally posted in and leave it for good.......

yesterday admin locked 2 threads that discussed this issue and declared the matter settled........ but now his favorite troll has dragged it back up again with this new thread... and the controversy continues...... .... don;t blame me for that.....  blame the troll that reignited the issue and the admin who joined in with him to keep it going......... 

I wasn't aware that I had a team.
I specifically pointed out that I wasn't pointing anyone out!
I stated that I had been guilty of taking things too seriously myself.

And, the play on words didn't offend anyone else in any way.
When I saw the link you posted to the 'offensive post', I thought it was linked to the wrong post.
Obviously, there isn't a 'not to be offended' right.

aleshanee said:
... are you getting your daily dose of jollies from this newest pot you stirred up?

Actually... PY stirred the pot in your direction. He still doesn't understand your offense, but is still coming to your defense.

Tarheel Baptist said:
I wasn't aware that I had a team.
I specifically pointed out that I wasn't pointing anyone out!
I stated that I had been guilty of taking things too seriously myself.

And, the play on words didn't offend anyone else in any way.
When I saw the link you posted to the 'offensive post', I thought it was linked to the wrong post.
Obviously, there isn't a 'not to be offended' right.

funny how you still added my name to that post where you said you weren;t pointing anyone out....  ::) ......... .... hey does this mean i;m off ignore now?.......  ??? ....... you are right in saying that particular post .. as it was worded.... wasn;t the most offensive one in the thread........ one of the posts in that thread which was worse....  and which several others also found at least questionable if not offensive - was made by you...... here is to a link to that one.......

http://www.fundamentalforums.org/the-fighting-forum/random-thoughts-thread/msg74657/#msg74657

now i am no authority on baptist preachers...... but that certainly sounds like a very crude joke to have come from any preacher..... and one which even you should find unbecoming for someone calling himself a pastor.....

Status
Not open for further replies.