Living a fulfilling Christian Life

BTW, 10 more days added to UGC's vacation. Congratulations!
Is it time to consolidate his accounts under his fagboy idenity? He created it, he can't blame anyone else.

Wait, I just created my account today too.

Does this mean all new accounts are being banned?

UGC just won a fabulous prize: 10 more days on his vacation, plus a profile makeover.

Who had "September" in the "How long till UGC shows his true colours" pool?

PS - 10 more days.
That feeds into one of my suspicions regarding the UGC. I wondered if he was actually a Christian or an atheist who wanted to see what kind of a cult following he could draw. I say that because his intelligence/education were always the final arbitrator for him rather than the Bible. And it seemed weird that someone would set themselves up as a Bible Teacher and at the same time hide their identity. Most normal people are not going to follow the teachings of someone who is anonymous.

That feeds into one of my suspicions regarding the UGC. I wondered if he was actually a Christian or an atheist who wanted to see what kind of a cult following he could draw. I say that because his intelligence/education were always the final arbitrator for him rather than the Bible. And it seemed weird that someone would set themselves up as a Bible Teacher and at the same time hide their identity. Most normal people are not going to follow the teachings of someone who is anonymous.

The best book ever written contains the lives, teachings and faith of those we should follow. I like to often remind those who minister today that their efforts mean nothing if they don't mimic perfectly what has already been given.

Paul said very clear that the lives of the apostles were "an open book"..... "read" and "known" of all men.

Get to know THEM. You don't need to know me.

So numerous people created accounts here yesterday because UGC asked some followers and friends to come here and offer a balanced perspective so everything wasn't so one-sided, and all of them had their accounts hacked, passwords changed, pictures changed, or everything completely deleted (it must've been almost 10 accounts).

From reading, the admins here assumed all of them were "sock puppet accounts" created by just one person, with no evidence (one or two might've been reattempts by people wondering what in the world was going on, but that's pretty ridiculous).

It's kind of obvious UGC saw this coming and wanted to provoke the admins to overstep their bounds in taking the actions they did. Reading all the accusations of cults, it's funny how karma will hold up the mirror. Genius.

So numerous people created accounts here yesterday because UGC asked some followers and friends to come here and offer a balanced perspective so everything wasn't so one-sided, and all of them had their accounts hacked, passwords changed, pictures changed, or everything completely deleted (it must've been almost 10 accounts).

From reading, the admins here assumed all of them were "sock puppet accounts" created by just one person, with no evidence (one or two might've been reattempts by people wondering what in the world was going on, but that's pretty ridiculous).

It's kind of obvious UGC saw this coming and wanted to provoke the admins to overstep their bounds in taking the actions they did. Reading all the accusations of cults, it's funny how karma will hold up the mirror. Genius.
UGC...You are lying. There were more puppet accounts than you have friends.

The best book ever written contains the lives, teachings and faith of those we should follow. I like to often remind those who minister today that their efforts mean nothing if they don't mimic perfectly what has already been given.

Paul said very clear that the lives of the apostles were "an open book"..... "read" and "known" of all men.

Get to know THEM. You don't need to know me.
So your standard on whether a church is worthy is whether or not the pastor is able to "perfectly" mimic the apostles? Ya, that should be easy. Wonder why you put a burden on a pastor that you do not put on the average Christian?

So your standard on whether a church is worthy is whether or not the pastor is able to "perfectly" mimic the apostles? Ya, that should be easy. Wonder why you put a burden on a pastor that you do not put on the average Christian?

Who says I'm not putting it on the average person. Paul demanded that his followers be like him. Do you even remember those words or has your "pastor" preached from them lately so you would recognize them?

So numerous people created accounts here yesterday
Nope. Just one person. Au revoir.

I have to hand UGC one thing: they're consistent. Like trained chimpanzees.

But dumb: someone who seriously expects me to believe that half a dozen complete strangers decided to create accounts on the FFF just to complain about how UGC is mistreated. That dumb.

Nope. Just one person. Au revoir.

I have to hand UGC one thing: they're consistent. Like trained chimpanzees.

But dumb: someone who seriously expects me to believe that half a dozen complete strangers decided to create accounts on the FFF just to complain about how UGC is mistreated. That dumb.
Especially since you know over the last several months he probably has begged and pleaded with his "supporters" to come teach those guys at FFF a lesson and none have been willing to show up.