Looks like the media is in a conundrum now

Recovering IFB

Doctor
Elect
Reaction score
With the killings of 50 people at a gay nightclub by a Muslim, who will the media defend here? If it was a white male who did this, the media would be up in arms. But, there are supposed to be no "bad" Muslims. Now it has happened on on our soil, not Paris, not Belgium, here! What will the media do now?

Bad spelling. I heard Obama's speech today and he wants more gun control.

Shooter was a registered democrat. I thought democrats were for gun control.

bgwilkinson said:
They will blame evil guns.

Some guns are designed strictly for the purpose of killing people.

The Bible says, "Thou shalt not kill."

This tragedy didn't happen because the shooter was Muslim, it happened because the victims were gay. Also because the shooter had an assault rifle.

I am for people owning guns but not assault rifles.

Orlando: AR-15
Aurora: AR-15
Sandy Hook: AR-15
San Bernardino: AR-15
Umpqua Community College: AR-15

What you are saying you are against people owning semiautomatic rifles.  An AR 15 is a semiautomatic rifle.

4everfsu said:
What you are saying you are against people owning semiautomatic rifles.  An AR 15 is a semiautomatic rifle.

SC can speak for himself.  I cannot see why an ordinary citizen should own a gun, which is clearly designed for killing other human beings.

A single shot 22. or.410  shotgun can kill people. Once you ban semi automatic rifles or pistol, regardless of the amount of ammo they can hold. It is a slippery slope to banning all firearms. Only thing you may have left after the liberals outlaw firearms is a muzzle loader.

Route_70 said:
I cannot see why an ordinary citizen should own a gun, which is clearly designed for killing other human beings.

I guess you think the Second Amendment was for the hunting of animals for food.

BTW when the media and the liberal dumbass politicians start to scream we need more gun control  or background check due to the Orlando gay shooting remind them of this.

A licensed security officer, Mateen also had a statewide firearms license. He purchased two guns -- a handgun and a long gun -- legally during the week before the shooting, an ATF official said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12/50-killed-in-shooting-at-florida-nightclub-in-possible-act-islamic-terror.html?intcmp=hpbt1

Twisted said:
Route_70 said:
I cannot see why an ordinary citizen should own a gun, which is clearly designed for killing other human beings.

I guess you think the Second Amendment was for the hunting of animals for food.

Unlike you I do not propose to guess what people think.

Route_70 said:
4everfsu said:

SC can speak for himself.  I cannot see why an ordinary citizen should own a gun, which is clearly designed for killing other human beings.
No one should own a Ferrari or a Lambroghini, nobody needs to go that fast.......
No one should own a home more than 2500 sq ft, nobody needs that much room.
No one should own a TV more than 40", who needs a bigger TV
No one should own.........

Smellin Coffee said:
This tragedy didn't happen because the shooter was Muslim, it happened because the victims were gay. Also because the shooter had an assault rifle.

Definitely someone has their head in the sand.  If you close your eyes hard enough, the boogie man will not get you.

Smellin Coffee said:

The problem in each of these shootings is not an inanimate object, but the evil hearts of men. That won't change if you ban guns for law abiding citizens...the criminals will still have them.  And this shootinfpg is Islamic terrorism, except for mindless liberals & progressives who have their eyes closed!

qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:

Definitely someone has their head in the sand.  If you close your eyes hard enough, the boogie man will not get you.

ARs are not capable of full auto.

An assault rifle is a fully automatic selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.

ARs are not selective fire capable, they fire once for each trigger squeeze.

They are not assault rifles.

bgwilkinson said:
qwerty said:
Smellin Coffee said:

ARs are not capable of full auto.

An assault rifle is a fully automatic selective-fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine.

ARs are not selective fire capable, they fire once for each trigger squeeze.

They are not assault rifles.
For leaving the cult of FBCH, one would be surprised to find SC drinking the kool-aid of Liberal talking points. His next response will be "AR stands for assault rifle"....

Paris has bans against similar weapons and it has worked well for them. People who break laws by killing someone would have no issue breaking laws by the possession of something illegal.

Liberals always have to blame something. Whether it's an inanimate object, or words, or opinions. They are such sissies that they can not comprehend a registered Muslim Democrat who called 911 to declare his support for ISIS could do such a thing as use an"assault rifle" to shoot up a gay club. They have had their head in the sand for decades, thus the absurdity of the statement, "This tragedy didn't happen because the shooter was Muslim". 

They do not know the history of their party, what their roots are, and what they have stood for.  Democrats filibustered the 19th amendment, then when it finally came to a vote 91% of Republicans in the house voted for the amendment, 59% of Democrats voted yes. In Congress, 100% of Republicans voted yes, 23% of Democrats voted yes.

Every Republican voted yes for the 13th amendment, only 14 Democrats voted yes, 50 voted no.

Not a single Democrat voted for the 14th amendment in the House or Senate.

Not a single Democrat voted for the 15th amendment in the Senate.

For the party of rights, their actions speak volumes in opposition. More "do as I say, not as I do". They are the epitome of hypocrisy.

[No change. - Ransom]

The AR-15 is a military and civilian gas-operated rifle that has been produced in many different versions. The term "AR-15" was chosen by Colt for the civilian models it produced after selling the rifle to the US military as the M16 rifle.

Smellin Coffee said:
This tragedy didn't happen because the shooter was Muslim, it happened because the victims were gay.

A good read
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx