Loyal Alumni?

Citadel of Truth

Elect
Reaction score
A lot of young men and women went through OBC in her heyday. A lot of those went to the mission field. I'm guessing that many of them now have college age children that need to go somewhere. Are there still OBC graduates out there that are still blindly loyal enough to send their children to OBC? Or at least hang around just because it their alma mater?

I mean if they totally ignored the JAV counseling scandal how will a few inappropriate texts open their eyes? Who are some of these "company" missionaries pastors or evangelists? Lalman? Ferris? Consford? Tremble? I honestly don't know. 

Since Bob Ross came back to speak on Junior's behalf, I would put him at the very top of the list. 

Citadel of Truth said:
A lot of young men and women went through OBC in her heyday. A lot of those went to the mission field. I'm guessing that many of them now have college age children that need to go somewhere. Are there still OBC graduates out there that are still blindly loyal enough to send their children to OBC? Or at least hang around just because it their alma mater?

I mean if they totally ignored the JAV counseling scandal how will a few inappropriate texts open their eyes? Who are some of these "company" missionaries pastors or evangelists? Lalman? Ferris? Consford? Tremble? I honestly don't know. 

Since Bob Ross came back to speak on Junior's behalf, I would put him at the very top of the list.

Laman was one who confronted Tom with Bro. Legere and is moving his membership
Ferris I am sure
Consford just took a trip with JAV to Israel
Trimble - Don't think he is sticking around

Oh those few texts were actually 18 fully typed pages worth of texts. So of course the whole truth wasn't stated from the beginning.

Trimbles have joined another church. Mark will be attending a college in TX and Stephen will finish up at Heartland. Bro. Ross might be loyal but his own grandsons have left!

JustABigKid said:
Ferris I am sure

Oh those few texts were actually 18 fully typed pages worth of texts. So of course the whole truth wasn't stated from the beginning.

18 fully typed pages!!!!

The church and everyone else was led to believe that all Tom said was "you hair looks nice" and "you are beautiful" to a very depressed married lady.

I guess if your font is big enough it could take 18 pages

His lies and deceptions are clearly big enough

Just me said:
The church and everyone else was led to believe that all Tom said was "you hair looks nice" and "you are beautiful" to a very depressed married lady.

Did I misunderstand or wasn't there supposed to be at 14 young ladies/ladies? It would a bit difficult to sweep all that dirt under the rug.

To get back on topic what about the missionaries whose sons preached at the last North/South school of the prophets? It seems like I am hearing a lot of support for the compound through the proverbial grapevine.

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

Did I misunderstand or wasn't there supposed to be at 14 young ladies/ladies? It would a bit difficult to sweep all that dirt under the rug.

14 had signed afidavits yes. They are trying to claim it is one insignificant misunderstanding.

Would Caleb Garaway be loyal and come back and preach at WHBC or has he move don as well?

Citadel of Truth said:
Just me said:

Yes, 14 came to staff men who then confronted Tom.  But Tom only admitted to one lady as I mentioned above.  He has denied the rest and thanks to Bob Ross those who remain believe Tom.

Obviously the majority believed the ladies and not Tom thus they left WHBC.

JustABigKid said:
Citadel of Truth said:

Ferris I am sure

It would surprise me if Eddie Trimble switched membership and sending church (other than he ins't getting monthly support) from WH because he had knowledge of Paul's escapades and said nothing, even helped to cover it up to some extent.

Looks like Caleb Garaway won't be making an stops at his Alma Matta now. He was a Vineyard disciple as well as Finn and Ross.

TruthBearer said:
It would surprise me if Eddie Trimble switched membership and sending church (other than he ins't getting monthly support) from WH because he had knowledge of Paul's escapades and said nothing, even helped to cover it up to some extent.

Oh the sins that are covered by family ties

Just as Bob Ross was used by JAV to help make Tom's abuse seem like a minor slip up, the Trimbles were used by JAV to make Paul seem like the victim and the ex wife/kids the cause of Paul's abusive tendencies. 

The Trimbles were immediately placed over Paul's church in the Philippines instead of turning it over to a national (church was already over 10 years old).

Probably the main reason was that Paul's church had a loan from WHBC that still needed to be paid off.

Kind of sad that Eddie Trimble agreed to be a part of this coverup considering Paul's ex in laws took Eddie in when he was a young troubled teen rejected by his mother.

The whole time JAV, Eddie, Becky and even their kids were polishing Paul up and spreading lies about his ex/kids, Paul was still messing with his ho's and even visited one in  another country (not Philippines). Humorous that he pulled this off while assigned under the watchful care of Ron Fenwick.

I wonder what made the Trimbles think that Tom's deeds were reason to "I'll fly away" when they didn't think Paul's was.

Just me said:
JustABigKid said:
Ferris I am sure

18 fully typed pages!!!!

I guess if your font is big enough it could take 18 pages

His lies and deceptions are clearly big enough

Maybe Tommy Boy's text messages are like his sermons, very wordy and says little.

TruthBearer said:
Just as Bob Ross was used by JAV to help make Tom's abuse seem like a minor slip up, the Trimbles were used by JAV to make Paul seem like the victim and the ex wife/kids the cause of Paul's abusive tendencies. 

The Trimbles were immediately placed over Paul's church in the Philippines instead of turning it over to a national (church was already over 10 years old).

Probably the main reason was that Paul's church had a loan from WHBC that still needed to be paid off.

Kind of sad that Eddie Trimble agreed to be a part of this coverup considering Paul's ex in laws took Eddie in when he was a young troubled teen rejected by his mother.

The whole time JAV, Eddie, Becky and even their kids were polishing Paul up and spreading lies about his ex/kids, Paul was still messing with his ho's and even visited one in  another country (not Philippines). Humorous that he pulled this off while assigned under the watchful care of Ron Fenwick.

I wonder what made the Trimbles think that Tom's deeds were reason to "I'll fly away" when they didn't think Paul's was.

Didn't "Paul's inlaws" take in a young lady along with Eddie?  I could be wrong, but that seems to be what I remember from long ago.

And as for Ron Fenwick... isn't he dead now?  hmmmmm

Just me said:
TruthBearer said:

Didn't "Paul's inlaws" take in a young lady along with Eddie?  I could be wrong, but that seems to be what I remember from long ago.

And as for Ron Fenwick... isn't he dead now?  hmmmmm

Yes they took in Sharon Ship.

Fenwick died in a plane crash, he was flying his plane and it crashed just before the runway.

TruthBearer said:
TruthBearer said:

Fenwick died in a plane crash, he was flying his plane and it crashed just before the runway.

Of course his plane crash was just God calling him home to say well done and not related to the fact that he was aiding in the whole make Paul Vineyard into a hero crusade while we crush and destroy the innocent children and wife of the whoremonger baby Vineyard boy.

Just me...You have no idea what you are talking about. Dr Fenwick was a good man who was trying to help. Before you attempt to run down the character of a man who is in heaven get your facts straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtyson said:
Just me...You have no idea what you are talking about. Dr Fenwick was a good man who was trying to help. Before you attempt to run down the character of a man who is in heaven get your facts straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says the man who blindly defends a college and church he has never once attend a service for.

You, sir, have no idea of what I know of Bro. Finwick or of you for that matter.

Now go back to pastoring that church a plane wreck dumped into your hands.