Make us laugh, cringe or cry. Post a good video you've recently seen..

Sgt Brian leonhardt funeral on YouTube always makes me cry but it is so uplifting..
the music is great... I will rise the song has lifted my spirits many times. God bless his family

aleshanee said:
Excalibur - When a Man Lies

how is it makers of movies can know this....
but some claiming to pastor churches, do not?... ..  ???....

were they never taught.... or is it just that they just forget?....  :-\

When a man lies he murders some part of the world?  Obama has destroyed several nations by now. 

aleshanee said:
but i had no idea that they needed to have such high voltage running through their instruments
to be able to play music of this style.... ??? 

You're joking, right? 

aleshanee said:
Castor Muscular said:
aleshanee said:
but i had no idea that they needed to have such high voltage running through their instruments
to be able to play music of this style.... ??? 

You're joking, right?

;D

i am....however..... if you also love that style of music...as i do... and find what i said about their convulsive performance style offensive ... ... then i will immediately apologize.....  :'( ..... ..in all honesty i don;t know much about that band... or even what the origin of that style is.....  but i do know they made part of the soundtrack for red riding hood and one of my room mates has a pair of leopard skin tights just like the ones the drummer is wearing.......  i always wanted to borrow those tights but they don;t fit me...  :-\

LOL no I don't find it repulsive.  It wasn't bad, actually, although I didn't listen to the whole thing.

aleshanee said:

it helps when trying to keep up with a bunch of triathletes intent
on leaving me and the slower riders behind if i am listening
to something that takes my mind off the pain in my legs.....

I'll compete with you in a race, except I have a bad knee, so I'll have to drive. 

Maybe he should have yelled in spanish?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2