Make us laugh, cringe or cry. Post a good video you've recently seen..

aleshanee said:
well... she didn;t do so well in this one....  :-\
but she;s still one of my heros...  8)

Torera Colombiana es cogida por el toro

and yes she was ok.... cut up a little and bruised...
but back in the arena a few weeks later.....  :)

Scary..she was tossed around like a rag doll! Bet she wont forget that for a while!

As impressive as the bullfighting clip is, it doesn't contain the hilarity of donkey basketball. I laughed :D until I cried :-X when I watched a game. 

aleshanee said:
Holy Mole said:
aleshanee said:
well... she didn;t do so well in this one....  :-\
but she;s still one of my heros...  8)

Torera Colombiana es cogida por el toro

and yes she was ok.... cut up a little and bruised...
but back in the arena a few weeks later.....  :)

Scary..she was tossed around like a rag doll! Bet she wont forget that for a while!

did you hear the baby start to cry a few seconds before she got tossed?.... it was almost as if he knew what was about to happen.......  but if you look at that video you can see something even more dangerous than actually fighting the bull in the arena..... and that;s sitting in those hastily constructed and overcrowded grandstands......  :eek: .... ever so often in one of the south american countries a set of over crowded stands like that collapses during a show.... injuring hundreds and sometimes even killing dozens of people...... at some of those shows it;s almost safer to be in the arena with the bull......

the horse back bull fighter lea vicens is definitely more skilled... but the reason i like rocio morelli is because she is built exactly like i am..... short and .......mmmm .. well.... :-\....not extremely thin....  ::) ...... if she can do things like that then there is hope for me someday.....  8)

I see you as being a lot like her. You kill the bull around here as good as any I've seen if not better.

Castor Muscular said:
aleshanee said:
Excalibur - When a Man Lies

how is it makers of movies can know this....
but some claiming to pastor churches, do not?... ..  ???....

were they never taught.... or is it just that they just forget?....  :-\

When a man lies he murders some part of the world?  Obama has destroyed several nations by now.
These are the pale deaths that men miscall their lives...I learned that from a Metallica song : 'To Live Is To Die' from their '88 album "...And Justice For All", I think.

Anishinabe

aleshanee said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhzkf06cHZY#ws

i love this movie and especially this segment in it where a solitary archer ...with very few arrows
and some that are damaged
... is being pursued by a large group of enemy soldiers.... and must use
the technique of  tong-a pyeongjeon .. a bamboo sleeve which enables him to overdraw and
shoot broken or half sized arrows at full force... .. one of the reasons i like this part so much
is i see a lot of parallels in how this master archer uses his arrows and how God uses us....

sorry... there are no english subtitles in this... but the action speaks for itself.... :)

warofarrows_zpsfb8f4517.jpg
one o my fav chop sockies!

Anishinabe

Qwerty what a great video....I needed to see that today... we have a lot of doctor appointments..please pray

Sherryh said:
Qwerty what a great video....I needed to see that today... we have a lot of doctor appointments..please pray

Praying...