MASS EXODUS FFF

Trab said:

<My friend Marji knows I really don't drink.  ;D>

So you won't be needing that Scotch, then?

Blue-Label-Bottle-Shot-sm.jpg

Please don't tell me that you are now going to extol the benefits of guzzling Johnnie Walker?

ALAYMAN said:
[quote author=Tarheel Baptist]

This place is beginnig to feel like (the forum) home!  ;D

Well, they let you in, so this place OBVIOUSLY has NO standards.

:D
[/quote]

Thankfully, for both our sakes, it does not!  :D

Winston asked:

Please don't tell me that you are now going to extol the benefits of guzzling Johnnie Walker?

At least Johnny Walker's a step up from my former roommate's Cutty Sark habit.

Personally, if I'm going to shell out that kind of money for blended whiskey, I'm at least going to spring for some Irish.

Edit: Alright, I was just forced to preview this post 4 times. Stop posting, dangit!

Ransom said:
Trab said:

<My friend Marji knows I really don't drink.  ;D>

So you won't be needing that Scotch, then?

Uhhh... well... I guess not.  :(

Ransom said:
Winston asked:

At least Johnny Walker's a step up from my former roommate's Cutty Sark habit.

Personally, if I'm going to shell out that kind of money for blended whiskey, I'm at least going to spring for some Irish.

Edit: Alright, I was just forced to preview this post 4 times. Stop posting, dangit!

WARNING:  Someone else is posting on this thread...are YOU really really sure you still want to post what you just wrote, hmm??

WARNING:  Same people are still posting on this thread and you are way too slow.  How about speeding it up a little, huh?

I do have to admit, I don't mind that warning - it's helpful when you thought you were going to respond to the post immediately preceding.

It's kind of annoying to me.  Something I got to get use to I guess.

Top said:
Winston said:
Top said:
Winston said:
Top said:
Winston said:

Ever had JW before?

Yes.

Blue label is over rated.  I hardly drink anyways.

Oh, 500 views on this thread!  Yeah!

The Bible condemns strong drink, so  I avoid it.

The Bible condemns drunkenness.

True.  And in my experience, drinking whiskey or bourbon leads to drunkenness more often than not, so I avoid it. I guess I made a simplistic statement out of a complicated question.

I do imbibe in Smithwick's now and then, though.

Just one at a time.

271d42f174d86a322bfc1e4c0d4fb777_m3.jpg