MASS EXODUS FFF

Top said:
WARNING:  Same people are still posting on this thread and you are way too slow.  How about speeding it up a little, huh?

LOL!!

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Does anyone else read those threads in the fighting forum for comedic relief?

Like Caling Out Bibleapologist & T-Bone (sp)
Or Dedicated to Tarheel Baptist.

or The Webmaster Here Paid Good Money For this Forum......

or What is the scoop on the other forum/forums?

It seems like the whole forum is dying.

The greatest number of posts are Bible Apologist being mad at so and so, or people talking about this forum.

Part of it has become the Joan of Arc show, even the unbelievers in their forum have been taken over by her.

Some posts by Bassenco. The drama threads mentioned above. And a few Hyles Anderson College people who are intent on keeping it alive.

The number of ads splashed all over that forum is ridiculous compared to the amount of traffic. eventually  the revenue will dry up and the owner will not be able to justify any maintenance at all.  Like I said elsewhere, I lurked there a long long time and finally registered about 4 months ago and they never approved my account.  That is no way to run a a forum.

I appreciate the moderator here, or whatever he is. He actually signs on and does stuff.

Not any more. They stopped being amusng once BA started getting emotional. That poor, envious, password-stealing soul.

Ransom said:

Not any more. They stopped being amusng once BA started getting emotional. That poor, envious, password-stealing soul.

What is that all about?  I went to his forum and it is basically Timothy. 

I've been banned so, I can't and nothing there worth reading except for 31 Days of Eating Chocolate Cake.

What is that all about?

BA created a spoof login page for the fleabag forum, to steal passwords, which he used to break into those accounts.

Then, he set up his own forum and claimed it was safer than the FFF.

His forum was fairly successful at first, but couldn't match the popularity of the FFF even with all the maintenance problems.  So basically the Sword Forum is pretty much just him and Timmeh! now.

Now that this forum has (at least so far) shown itself to be a viable alternative to fleas, he's tried to claim ownership of it instead.  Basically, BA has developed certain honesty issues.

Ransom said:
What is that all about?

BA created a spoof login page for the fleabag forum, to steal passwords, which he used to break into those accounts.

Then, he set up his own forum and claimed it was safer than the FFF.

His forum was fairly successful at first, but couldn't match the popularity of the FFF even with all the maintenance problems.  So basically the Sword Forum is pretty much just him and Timmeh! now.

Now that this forum has (at least so far) shown itself to be a viable alternative to fleas, he's tried to claim ownership of it instead.  Basically, BA has developed certain honesty issues.

Did he use the logins? 

Ransom said:
Did he use the logins?

Yes.

I guess, then, that Bible Apologist is what some of the people there say he is, dishonest.  Stealing passwords is a very low-life form of hacking inn my opinion.  Even if he claims it was a joke, it is not funny if he used them. An invasion of privacy at the least, and a bad testimony for a Christian at the worst.

I have liked BA's Sword Forums, though it gets little traffic now. I use a randomly generated unique password there, as is my wont. I have an app that remembers them for me.

JrChurch said:
Character matters.

The 666 is indeed full of characters.

IMHO, there is much bitterness in many (not all) ex-Xers attitudes...and it eventually comes out in other areas.

Tarheel Baptist said:
IMHO, there is much bitterness in many (not all) ex-Xers attitudes...and it eventually comes out in other areas.

You hit the nail on the head there.

Izdaari said:

I have liked BA's Sword Forums, though it gets little traffic now. I use a randomly generated unique password there, as is my wont.

BA used deception to obtain passwords, not brute force.

Ransom said:
BA used deception to obtain passwords, not brute force.

I know the incident was beaten to death, but I really did not understand why it was done.  I don't know BA, so I can't analyze his motive, but for an ADULT to perpetrate such an elaborate deception and then label it a prank just doesn't sound normal. 

For some reason the activity page says that a guest is printing the pages of this thread...makes one wonder what information they might be seeking and how any information gleened from here would be of any benefit.

T-Bone said:
For some reason the activity page says that a guest is printing the pages of this thread...makes one wonder what information they might be seeking and how any information gleened from here would be of any benefit.

Sometimes it is difficult to define strange, but that activity would be included in my description.

Timothy said:
T-Bone said:

Probably someone who is obsessed with the forum and keeps a bound copy.
Iron Lad? ::)

A thought that just occurred to me about the thread title: Isn't "mass exodus" redundant? Was there ever an exodus that wasn't mass?