Maverick Owns This Forum

B

Buffa

Just so secretive.

Must be them.

T-Bone was always nice to them.

T-Bone is a SBC, Andrew would never allow that.

Dang, he had a Bonnie like admin.

Maverick it is.

You have figured it out ... it is Maverick.  :eek:

Buffa said:
Might as well be.

My second guess would be JOK.

maybe its you and you are just trying to throw suspicion off of  your multi-nick persona.

I would have had the onions to claim ownership.

T-Bone is a lackey.

Buffa said:

T-Bone is a lackey.

If you needed to know...you would know...and I have never been anyone's lacky!!  Who are you and why do you need to know who the Admin is?

T-Bone said:
Buffa said:

T-Bone is a lackey.

If you needed to know...you would know...and I have never been anyone's lacky!!  Who are you and why do you need to know who the Admin is?

He's  John Mark, aka bob marley.

Bob said:
T-Bone said:
Buffa said:

T-Bone is a lackey.

He's  John Mark, aka bob marley.

I know Bob...that's why I am playing with him!  There is life here in the new forum...I like it!

Buffa said:
T- Bone can't withstand any criticism.

Good luck Bucko.

Yeah that's it...what does my ability to withstand criticism have to do with this forum?  I am a member just as you!  And it appears you can't withstand when someone jest with you.  Good luck Bucko! :p

Jest? OK.

When you find time to pastor your church, let us know.

T-Bone said:
Buffa said:
T- Bone can't withstand any criticism.

Good luck Bucko.

Yeah that's it...what does my ability to withstand criticism have to do with this forum?  I am a member just as you!  And it appears you can't withstand when someone jest with you.  Good luck Bucko! :p

He is always castigating people for "having no onions" which is a sissified Fundy way of saying that he has no balls (sorry if that is not allowed).  But he can't take it when anyone laughs at his expense.  I think he has none.

Buffa you need not worry about my time in pastoring the church God has for me....It is not all I do, so I am able to be on here when through with my work at church...if that bothers you...sorry! :p

Buffa is this you? I'm glad you're here.........where is garfield and Teri?