Maverick Owns This Forum

T-Bone said:
Buffa you need not worry about my time in pastoring the church God has for me....It is not all I do, so I am able to be on here when through with my work at church...if that bothers you...sorry! :p

He's jealous that the Pea Pickers forum didn't take off.
He was one of the 3 who joined!  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:
T-Bone said:
Buffa you need not worry about my time in pastoring the church God has for me....It is not all I do, so I am able to be on here when through with my work at church...if that bothers you...sorry! :p

He's jealous that the Pea Pickers forum didn't take off.
He was one of the 3 who joined!  ;)

I joined, posted and then Bassenco showed up and started spamming. I left just like I left the swordforum when she came there.

Tarheel Baptist said:
Bob said:
Buffa said:
Might as well be.

My second guess would be JOK.

maybe its you and you are just trying to throw suspicion off of  your multi-nick persona.

It ain't Buffa!  ;D

That is pretty self evident.  I can tell you that this place would die a quick death if he were in charge.

Bob said:
Tarheel Baptist said:
Bob said:
Buffa said:
Might as well be.

My second guess would be JOK.

maybe its you and you are just trying to throw suspicion off of  your multi-nick persona.

It ain't Buffa!  ;D

That is pretty self evident.  I can tell you that this place would die a quick death if he were in charge.

True.
If someone has trouble finding his own backside with both hands, it's unlikely he could start a forum!  ;D