More proof...liberalism is idiotic*!

Tarheel Baptist said:
Russia is bombing our 'allies' in Syria, the economy is in the tank but Obummer's administration wants transgenders (all 127 of them) to have a place to P and poop!?
Sounds about right for liberal idiocy and the id*ots who perpetrate it....you can't make this stuff up.

Russia is bombing there and we bomb a Doctors Without Borders hospital. Both Liberal and Conservative initiated strikes are wrong.

Concerning transgenders, worry about dealing with their harassers and suicides first...

To recap, the U.S. first speculated that there might be collateral damage; then said the strike had been an accident; then blamed Afghans; and now has admitted the final decision sat with U.S. officials. A certain amount of confusion is unsurprising?the fog of war makes it tough to immediately determine what happened. But it looks bad for the official story to keep changing, and it?s bad news that the blame is moving closer to the U.S.?especially as Doctors Without Borders argues the airstrike was a war crime. MSF says U.S. and Afghan officials were informed of the exact location of the hospital.

The Evolving U.S. Line on the Kunduz Airstrike

At least liberalism supports better grammar!

grammar-prez-638x378.jpg

New Analysis Ranks Presidential Candidates By Their Supporters? Grammar

;)  ;)  ;)

Tarheel Baptist said:

Seems the only known liberal politician in the piece is actually trying to reduce text book costs:

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill this month that aims to reduce textbook costs for students within the Cal State system and at state community colleges. It will provide incentives, including grants, to campuses that adopt open-source teaching materials.

Using your brush, one could perceive all Christians are hypocrites and sexual deviants based on the Duggar lunacy and hypocrisy. But there are many Christians who have opposed it but your brush used against you would paint you in the same light (which I don't believe you should be compared).

But you have every right to ride your one-trick pony. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tarheel Baptist said:

Seems the only known liberal politician in the piece is actually trying to reduce text book costs:

Gov. Jerry Brown signed a bill this month that aims to reduce textbook costs for students within the Cal State system and at state community colleges. It will provide incentives, including grants, to campuses that adopt open-source teaching materials.

Using your brush, one could perceive all Christians are hypocrites and sexual deviants based on the Duggar lunacy and hypocrisy. But there are many Christians who have opposed it but your brush used against you would paint you in the same light (which I don't believe you should be compared).

But you have every right to ride your one-trick pony. :)

That is what you want me to believe. I OBVIOUSLY do not believe that ALL liberals believe the same, identical idiocy.
But the point is that, in our PC culture, liberal idiocy is institutionalized...and inconsistent...and hypocritical as your quoting Jerry Brown illustrates.

And, thanks for continuing to play...I miss goner!  ;D

im anti abortion....finally something yall would agree with me on......lol