My Favorite Posters

baptisthac

Elect
Reaction score
I have to admit that I looked at this forum for several months before I became a member.  I started out doing it just to keep up with what was going on at Hyles-Anderson and First Baptist.  As I looked at the threads every few days I started really enjoying the posts of several posters.  Finally, I decided to join so that I could post.  I wanted to start a thread devoted to some of our favorite posters.  Who are your favorite posters and why?  I have been on here enough to know that Raider would want one post per name.  LOL

I don't know who anyone is in real life on the forum.  I did not know any of the posters when I started looking at the forum.  After visiting here for several days I found myself really enjoying the posts of Raider.  Honestly, he cracks me up.  He seems to be very quick witted.  I have noticed him being serious a few times too.  I would say that overall he would be my favorite.

I have to say that Smellin Coffee has given me a lot of laughs.  His daily pictures that people can give tag lines to are great.  When Smellin and Raider are posting together this forum is at its best.  They seem to have the same sense of humor.  I do need to say that I don't agree with a lot of Smellin's theology.  I guess I am more on here to keep up with the college and church and to enjoy the humor.

The person that seems to be given the roughest time is Teri.  I don't mean to enter an area I shouldn't, but I would guess that Teri is either a skinny gal or she has a great sense of humor about her weight.  The guys on here really like to tease her about candy bars.  Teri is funny when she gets into a posting war with the guys.  Raider is ruthless with her.  I believe they would have to be good friends or they would offend each other. 

baptisthac said:
I have to say that Smellin Coffee has given me a lot of laughs.  His daily pictures that people can give tag lines to are great.  When Smellin and Raider are posting together this forum is at its best.  They seem to have the same sense of humor.  I do need to say that I don't agree with a lot of Smellin's theology.  I guess I am more on here to keep up with the college and church and to enjoy the humor.

It is done as thou has commanded and yet there is room!

:)

Glad I can help bring a smile to your face sometimes.

Smellin Coffee said:
baptisthac said:

It is done as thou has commanded and yet there is room!

:)

Glad I can help bring a smile to your face sometimes.

Actually many times.  I wonder how many people look at this forum without joining.

baptisthac said:
Raider.  ... He seems to be very quick whited. 

Yes. The rest of us took much longer to become pasty...

Tom Brennan said:
baptisthac said:

But then again, the rest of us have hair. :)

Smellin Coffee said:
Tom Brennan said:
baptisthac said:

But then again, the rest of us have hair. :)
Even if it's just one or two!

16KJV11 said:

...which we grow forty feet long, weave back and forth across our head, and then paralyze with hairspray.

<signed>
A Hacker

baptisthac said:
I don't know who anyone is in real life on the forum.  I did not know any of the posters when I started looking at the forum.  After visiting here for several days I found myself really enjoying the posts of Raider.  Honestly, he cracks me up.  He seems to be very quick whited.  I have noticed him being serious a few times too.  I would say that overall he would be my favorite.

While your man worship is refreshing, I must tell you to get your posting numbers up!!

baptisthac said:
The person that seems to be given the roughest time is Teri.  I don't mean to enter an area I shouldn't, but I would guess that Teri is either a skinny gal or she has a great sense of humor about her weight.  The guys on here really like to tease her about candy bars.  Teri is funny when she gets into a posting war with the guys.  Raider is ruthless with her.  I believe they would have to be good friends or they would offend each other.

She weighs 325 and eats Snicker Bars like you would take an aspirin.

Tom Brennan said:
16KJV11 said:

...which we grow forty feet long, weave back and forth across our head, and then paralyze with hairspray.

<signed>
A Hacker

You might be a Hacker if...................

baptisthac said:
I don't know who anyone is in real life on the forum.  I did not know any of the posters when I started looking at the forum.  After visiting here for several days I found myself really enjoying the posts of Raider.  Honestly, he cracks me up.  He seems to be very quick whited.  I have noticed him being serious a few times too.  I would say that overall he would be my favorite.

Quick whited

You wait until he posts pictures of himself in his Speedo.

His legs and head a blindingly white!!!!!!!!!!!!

baptisthac said:

Welcome!!!

To say that Raider is ruthless with me is the understatement of the year.

He and I were an item for a while in college and he STILL tries to tell me what to do as the 'man' of the couple.

I usually just ignore him and he goes away, but sometimes I feel led to flick his head.

baptisthac said:

Snickers...not just candy bars.  :)

The truth is that Raider enticed and entrapped me using those delicious chocolate bars to get me to break down and finally sit by him in chapel.

And, next thing I knew, he was sneaking MY SNICKERS BARS to the staff section with cutesy poems for the assistant DOW.

Yes, he dumped me for her. :(

For my money, Balaam is my favorite! ;) :-\ :'(