My Favorite Posters

baptisthac said:
I don't know who anyone is in real life on the forum.  I did not know any of the posters when I started looking at the forum.  After visiting here for several days I found myself really enjoying the posts of Raider.  Honestly, he cracks me up.  He seems to be very DIM WITTED.  I have noticed him being serious a few times too.  I would say that overall he would be my favorite.

I fixed that for you.

Your praising him will make him feel like a big boy.

This thread is the best...I spit my tea all over... Teri I know and I've met in real life... she is a precious young lady who has a great sense of humor...

I don't know who anyone is in real life, either.

I like different posters for different reasons... some are just funny; others make great points.

I like Tom, everyone knows who he is the church he pastors the website and his personal blog, I respect him a lot for that.

I've listened to a sermon or two as well, I like his preaching.

I like Raider, he is funny, and it seems he's an eternal optimist.

I like Smellin, his views and theology not so much but I do like to engage in conversations with him about those views.

I like Nightbus, Grounded Grid, and Buffa.

The rest of you, I can barely tolerate!  :)

Sherryh said:
This thread is the best...I spit my tea all over... Teri I know and I've met in real life... she is a precious young lady who has a great sense of humor...

Did you say, "young"?  :)

This is my favorite poster but for some reason, my wife won't let me hang it up in our bedroom...

il_570xN.423560317_hkkz.jpg

RAIDER said:
Sherryh said:

Did you say, "young"?  :)
Well, young as I believe that the earth is young, so we call it the 'young earth, 6000 years old.
So, yes, you can say Teri is 'young'...cough cough...

IFB X-Files said:
Teri in NC said:
IFB X-Files said:
Teri in NC said:
Yes, he dumped me for her. :(

It must when you peaked at 325.

Are you kidding?

That was my freshman year weight.

It only got better.  :)

So when RAIDER saved a pew for you, he had to lay out like 5 hymnals?

Side by side and opened up!!

Bruh said:
I like Raider, he is funny, and it seems he's an eternal optimist.

Thank you!  This motivates me to reach out for more posts glorifying me.  :)

There are so many posters that I enjoy that it would be hard for me to pick just one.  There are so many levels of posting.  There are the goofing off posts.  There are serious discussion posts.  There are HAC/FBCH update posts.  I'll try and pick some of my favorite.  Of course, one per post!

I would say that Smellin Coffee would be one of my favorite when it comes to goofing off.  His HACkerGrafs have given us hours of enjoyment.  He is a consistent poster and seldom misses a day.  If it's a humorous thread, Smellin will be there bringing a smile to my face.

Staying on the humorous side of things, I have enjoyed the posting of Baptist City Holdout for many years.  He was one of the main posters on the old FFF.  Because he has a good grasp of the Hacker way, he is able to inject that into his humor.  He is my long lost side kick!

As much as it pains me to say it, I enjoy the posting of Teri.  She has a great sense of humor and can really take being given a rough time.  Yes, she deserves all of it!  She was also a main poster on the old FFF.  Some of my favorite humorous posting battles have taken place with Teri.

I also enjoy the humor of Patriotic.  She is another gal that can dish it out with the best of them.  We started posting together on the old FFF.  She loves to join in with Teri on trying to beat me down.  She also has great insight to all things Hacker which gives her a humorous edge.